DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: New Droid with better keyboard?

  1. Master Droid
    LuN3yDaV3's Avatar
    Member #
    23311
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    277
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by StepDroid View Post

    Nice but no Dpad...
    Ok here is one for all you D-pad fans:

  2. Senior Droid
    bigthinker's Avatar
    Member #
    9414
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    212
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2.0
    #22
    Is the reason you don't like the current keyboard because all the keys are too close together and not enough of a gap? I don't seem to have any problems with the spacing....I did come over from a BB Tour though and the keys were tighter there than with a BB Curve....I guess its what you get used to.
  3. Master Droid
    LuN3yDaV3's Avatar
    Member #
    23311
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    277
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by bigthinker View Post
    Is the reason you don't like the current keyboard because all the keys are too close together and not enough of a gap? I don't seem to have any problems with the spacing....I did come over from a BB Tour though and the keys were tighter there than with a BB Curve....I guess its what you get used to.
    There are 2 main reasons why I don't like the keyboard. One is because the layout of the keys are offset to the left from the natural way you hold the phone. This makes it pretty difficult (for me anyway) to hit the leftmost keys (q, w, a, s, z) as you text. The other reason is that the buttons are flat and don't have a natural responsive feel. When I had my Samsung i760, I never had as much problems hitting the wrong key. It was usually an issue of Windows Mobile not keeping up with my texting speed and skipping letters all the time.
  4. Senior Droid
    bigthinker's Avatar
    Member #
    9414
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    212
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2.0
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by LuN3yDaV3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigthinker View Post
    Is the reason you don't like the current keyboard because all the keys are too close together and not enough of a gap? I don't seem to have any problems with the spacing....I did come over from a BB Tour though and the keys were tighter there than with a BB Curve....I guess its what you get used to.
    There are 2 main reasons why I don't like the keyboard. One is because the layout of the keys are offset to the left from the natural way you hold the phone. This makes it pretty difficult (for me anyway) to hit the leftmost keys (q, w, a, s, z) as you text. The other reason is that the buttons are flat and don't have a natural responsive feel. When I had my Samsung i760, I never had as much problems hitting the wrong key. It was usually an issue of Windows Mobile not keeping up with my texting speed and skipping letters all the time.
    Gotcha...I can see your point.
  5. DF News Team
    wuyanks's Avatar
    Member #
    800
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,404
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    #25
    lun3y, great photoshop work
  6. Senior Droid
    bigthinker's Avatar
    Member #
    9414
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    212
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2.0
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by wuyanks View Post
    lun3y, great photoshop work
    I Second that!!!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. External Keyboard for Droid?
    By knightshade in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 08:51 AM
  2. ALT + A on Droid keyboard
    By CKyle22 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 06:02 AM
  3. Droid Keyboard Multitouch
    By Valkyrie67 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 06:37 PM
  4. Env2or3 keyboard to Droid
    By arty2hottie in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 07:34 AM
  5. Droid Keyboard Issue?
    By JhankG in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 06:57 PM

Search tags for this page

droid i

,
droid i picture
,
droid with a keyboard
,

droid with keyboard

,

i droid

,
samsung droid with keyboard
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+