DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 139 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: VZW Rep/General Account Questions only.

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    You achieved FCR! [/QUOTE]

.....*shakes head....
    omfg....
    Every obnoxious act is a cry for help.

----Zig Ziglar
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tylonal View Post
    You achieved FCR!
    .....*shakes head....
    omfg....[/QUOTE]
    Just sequence the postings a little better....Focus, Bridge, Assess.......
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    You achieved FCR!
    .....*shakes head....
    omfg....
    Just sequence the postings a little better....Focus, Bridge, Assess....... [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by CJM; 12-07-2011 at 03:49 PM.

----Zig Ziglar
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    Premium Member
    My quick question. I have two phones on my plan. I upgraded to my Imagio exactly 32 days before the Droid came out, so needless to say, too early for any kind of price break on an upgrade, even the early upgrade, My wife's phone is due for the early upgrade in about three weeks. Can I use her phone for the upgrade to get the Droid but apply it to my phone or will she now be subject to the data plan fee, even if she stays with her old phone? She doesn't currently have a data plan.

I know, I probably could have worded that a little better. If you need clarification, let me know.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhonea View Post
    My quick question. I have two phones on my plan. I upgraded to my Imagio exactly 32 days before the Droid came out, so needless to say, too early for any kind of price break on an upgrade, even the early upgrade, My wife's phone is due for the early upgrade in about three weeks. Can I use her phone for the upgrade to get the Droid but apply it to my phone or will she now be subject to the data plan fee, even if she stays with her old phone? She doesn't currently have a data plan.

I know, I probably could have worded that a little better. If you need clarification, let me know.

nope, good question, the only phone number that requires a data plan, is a phhone number with a smartphone (or semi smart) on the plan. so if you currently have (for instance) a Razr, and she upgrades her phone to the moto droid, and then all you haveto do is call cust service, and have them do what is called an "esn swap", putting the razr on her number, and the moto droid on yours. Voila.

----Zig Ziglar
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    Premium Member

nope, good question, the only phone number that requires a data plan, is a phhone number with a smartphone (or semi smart) on the plan. so if you currently have (for instance) a Razr, and she upgrades her phone to the moto droid, and then all you haveto do is call cust service, and have them do what is called an "esn swap", putting the razr on her number, and the moto droid on yours. Voila.
    That makes sense. Since I have the Imagio, basically, I'll ask them to apply the upgrade to her phone but upgrade the Droid on my EIN. Think that sounds right.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone

That makes sense. Since I have the Imagio, basically, I'll ask them to apply the upgrade to her phone but upgrade the Droid on my EIN. Think that sounds right.
    go into the store (or do it online to get the instant rebate) and upgrade her phone, once you get the droid, and it HAS BEEN ACTIVATED on her number, only then can you swap esn's and give her your imagio, and take the moto droid for yourself.

----Zig Ziglar
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    Premium Member
    Gotcha, thanks.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    BIONIC
    i've been on VZW before it was VZW-"it is the network"....end of story
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID .rwar.

go into the store (or do it online to get the instant rebate) and upgrade her phone, once you get the droid, and it HAS BEEN ACTIVATED on her number, only then can you swap esn's and give her your imagio, and take the moto droid for yourself.
    What about alternative number upgrades? Wouldn't this fall under that category?
Page 4 of 139 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Links