DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 36 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 1382
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: VZW Rep/General Account Questions only.

  1. Droid
    hectorh3000's Avatar
    Member #
    63231
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    fresno, ca
    Posts
    38
    Phone
    milestone....
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedvenom View Post
    I have a bill that is overdue since i lost my job for a little bit of time. in the past week ive paid about half of it, and today i get a text saying to please dial PMT to avoid interruption. Given a few weeks, i could easily have it paid off. Do you think if i talked to a rep they would be able to extend it? i mean we all dont have fancy jobs where we can pay it off in one day
    Well u can request a payment plan. Or installments to be added to ur regular monthly bill but it is based on if u qualify......
  2. Master Droid
    crackedvenom's Avatar
    Member #
    57388
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    717
    Phone
    OG DROID // HTC Thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorh3000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedvenom View Post
    I have a bill that is overdue since i lost my job for a little bit of time. in the past week ive paid about half of it, and today i get a text saying to please dial PMT to avoid interruption. Given a few weeks, i could easily have it paid off. Do you think if i talked to a rep they would be able to extend it? i mean we all dont have fancy jobs where we can pay it off in one day
    Well u can request a payment plan. Or installments to be added to ur regular monthly bill but it is based on if u qualify......
    she did something like that, she had me post date a check for an amount, and then a couple days later i paid a little more. but i got the text. ill see if i can get a quick payment plan since it wont take me long to pay it off
  3. Junior Droid
    mrcizzo's Avatar
    Member #
    30866
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    How much is the government employee discount on the Incredible if any? Do government employee's get discounts on the data plan also?

    Thanks in advance.
  4. Droid
    hectorh3000's Avatar
    Member #
    63231
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    fresno, ca
    Posts
    38
    Phone
    milestone....
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcizzo View Post
    How much is the government employee discount on the Incredible if any? Do government employee's get discounts on the data plan also?

    Thanks in advance.
    yes you guys do.. is it large? hell no lol.. you get it off accessories, and monthly bill.. as for phones its up to the rebate and the sales location.
  5. Junior Droid
    psyonix's Avatar
    Member #
    55559
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Behind the Zion Curtain
    Posts
    16
    Twitter
    @psyonixdj
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR XT910
    VZW rep here, specializing in PDA, WWAN, and network services.
  6. Junior Droid
    psyonix's Avatar
    Member #
    55559
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Behind the Zion Curtain
    Posts
    16
    Twitter
    @psyonixdj
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR XT910
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcizzo View Post
    Thanks. I did exactly this and the guy took one quick glance at it after I explained the problem and immediately started to ask for my information to have a replacement shipped to me.

    I had prepared an elaborate story and everything so I can explain and answer any questions they may have had. I'm assuming it was a common problem or something.
    I wouldn't say it's all that common, as I've worked with hundreds of these devices, and this is the first I've heard on the issue. If we troubleshoot a phone, can duplicate the issue, your warranty is current, and it's evident there are no signs of physical damage, then generally we try and get you taken care of quickly and efficiently.
  7. Droid
    bill d.'s Avatar
    Member #
    67405
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    82
    Twitter
    worldxdownfall
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    question for a VZ rep since I don't have time to make it over to a store, and hate calling customer service lines...

    Just bought a Droid off of someone (craigslist). Had insurance on my line for my Eris... does that insurance carry over to the Droid, even though I didn't buy it through VZ/other retailer?

    thanks.
  8. Junior Droid
    psyonix's Avatar
    Member #
    55559
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Behind the Zion Curtain
    Posts
    16
    Twitter
    @psyonixdj
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR XT910
    Unfortunately not. I'd call Asurion for possible enrollment information: 888.881.2622.
  9. Droid
    hectorh3000's Avatar
    Member #
    63231
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    fresno, ca
    Posts
    38
    Phone
    milestone....
    Quote Originally Posted by bill d. View Post
    question for a VZ rep since I don't have time to make it over to a store, and hate calling customer service lines...

    Just bought a Droid off of someone (craigslist). Had insurance on my line for my Eris... does that insurance carry over to the Droid, even though I didn't buy it through VZ/other retailer?

    thanks.
    nope... its handset specific.. and 10/10 times you can not add insurance to a street purchased handset..
  10. Droid
    hectorh3000's Avatar
    Member #
    63231
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    fresno, ca
    Posts
    38
    Phone
    milestone....
    oohhhh yea and dont lie about were you purchased the handset!!! they will pull the handsets history and see that your lieing!! "oh i just bought it" does not work!! haha... also if it has been reported lost or stolen its only good for a paper weight haha.. unless the original owner takes it off the list..

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. New Moto Droid user. General questions.
    By IggyBcool in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 11:59 AM
  2. General Questions
    By rjenk in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:39 PM
  3. Just a few general questions
    By Feanux in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:18 AM
  4. some general questions after a week
    By Jack in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:26 PM
  5. A Few General Questions ... Please Help!
    By scher215 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:20 AM

Search tags for this page

888-832-4540

,

888-844-7095

,

nationwide business talk 200

,
nationwide business talk 200 verizon
,

nationwide for business talk 200 share

,

nationwide for business talk shareplan 200

,
verizon announcement 1 switch 189-101
,

verizon nationwide business talk 200

,
verizon nationwide business talk 200 share
,
verizon nationwide for business talk shareplan 200
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+