DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 31 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: VZW Rep/General Account Questions only.

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I have dust under the glass on my screen somehow. It is really annoying esp. in the sunlight. And if I accidently bump my headphone jack while listening to music it cuts out my music reseting it. Are these items covered under warranty? Thanks...
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Yes...call CS.
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Is unlimited data plan REALLY unlimited ?

Hello , This may be a real dumb question , but when a person has an unlimited data plan ( kilobytes , or whatever ) as listed on the ( my ) Verizon account is that really true .? I'd hate to dowload some videos and such for my phone and all of a sudden be faced with extra charges .
    Can someone please explain this --------- Don't want to be faced with extra charges I'm not expecting .
    Thanks in advance for explaining this to me . I do, though have a limit on TXT/ PIX
    Rogerdodger
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    There is a soft limit, but I'm not 100% sure what it is. I think it's 10GB? You should never come anywhere close to that on your phone unless you tether it to your computer and do nothing but stream videos all day for a few days or download tons of huge files.

In other words, there *is* a limit to "unlimited" data, but just using your phone as they intended you to, you will never get anywhere close to it.
    Last edited by cdailey; 04-23-2010 at 12:35 AM.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hey thanks cdailey ----- never sure what some of that means.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quick question. My friend pre-ordered the droid inc for $99 with his ne2. but he plans on activating the phone on his wife account (which is a separate account from his). can he do this (and keep his account the way it is..meaning no data plan)? As long as the wife activates it and has the data plan it's ok right? I think he just has to pay for activation on his wife's phone since it's not his account? Does that sound right?
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Ok first thanks to all you reps taking time to help us not entirely in the know out. With that said I have a F&F with 3 total lines. My question is in regards to the text & pic messages. Only one of the lines(mine Moto Droid w/unlimited and 500 T&P) has the 500 text for $10. It says mobile to mobile messages are free(Verizon). Could I text the other lines on my plan and those lines not be charged the per/text pricing? Thanks in advance.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by vmann32 View Post
    Ok first thanks to all you reps taking time to help us not entirely in the know out. With that said I have a F&F with 3 total lines. My question is in regards to the text & pic messages. Only one of the lines(mine Moto Droid w/unlimited and 500 T&P) has the 500 text for $10. It says mobile to mobile messages are free(Verizon). Could I text the other lines on my plan and those lines not be charged the per/text pricing? Thanks in advance.
    A text plan only changes how you are billed on your line with the text plan.

So, no it wouldn't be free.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    QUOTE=mach330;425464]Quick question. My friend pre-ordered the droid inc for $99 with his ne2. but he plans on activating the phone on his wife account (which is a separate account from his). can he do this (and keep his account the way it is..meaning no data plan)? As long as the wife activates it and has the data plan it's ok right? I think he just has to pay for activation on his wife's phone since it's not his account? Does that sound right?[/QUOTE]
    Once he purchases the phone under contract he should go ahead and activate it on his line and then he can change it back to his old phone and plan and put the Droid on his wifes account. She will then of course have to have the data package ($29.99) He will not have to pay to have it activated on his wifes line this can all be done through VerizonWireless.com/myaccount. It will however void any warranty because it is put on another number than the one it was purchased on. hope this helps.
    I see dead Apples...
  10. _33
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    T-Mo Note 3! (goodbye verizon)
    I have a question for anyone who may be able to help...

My friend wants a Droid. Actually, he wants MY Droid. If he were to upgrade to an Incredible, would we be able to swap phones? I would try the Incredible and he takes my Droid? We have seperate accounts. Thanks!
    2 OG Droid 1 Droid 2 1 Droid 2 Global
    1 HTC Incredible 1 HTC Thunderbolt
    2 Galaxy Nexus
    1 Galaxy S III 1 Note II Rooted, not ROM'ed

Links