DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 15 of 139 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: VZW Rep/General Account Questions only.

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by montlyfool View Post
    I have the Nationwide Premium Family Share 1400 min plan. I have the Dare and my wife has the ENV touch. My son has the Rival. They stated that both me and my wife's phone would have to move to the unlimited data plan and if she wanted to keep VZ Nav, it would be $10.00 more.

Most likely I am going to get her a GPS with no monthly fee, cancel VZ Nav for now on her phone, save the $10.00 per month, and only pay $20.00 per month extra.
    If you are currently on grandfathered on the Premium plan VZ navigator is included with your package, as well as unlimited web, Mobile Email, VCAST Videos, ESPN MVP, and Unlimited Texting.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (toro)
    Quote Originally Posted by destinydmm View Post
    I have 3 lines. One Droid & two Voyagers. But one of the lines (the primary) will be upgraded to a Droid. That line is on the connect plan, the other 2 (Droid & Voyager) are on the select. Will we have to change our plan when we add the new Droid?

Also is there a way to get an early upgrade 6 months into your annual up?
    Any info on this question???
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3 on 10/10/13

Question

quick question if i by the droid outright and activate it on my primary line will that affect the contract as far as the annual upgrade and new every 2, also is there a family plan that has smartphone data built into it

Thanks Jmc98
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    quick question if i by the droid outright and activate it on my primary line will that affect the contract as far as the annual upgrade and new every 2, also is there a family plan that has smartphone data built into it

Thanks Jmc98
    My experience is that if I get a Droid and activate it on my family plan( I am the primary number), it will change the current plan if the primary is not carrying the required $29.99 data plan on your current plan. It will also affect the other 3G phones on your family plan. There is no plan that includes the data in it. It is an extra fee.
    As far as NE2, only the phone you upgrade will be affected.since you are actually signing a new contract for the Droid. The other secondary phones on the plan should not be affected as their date for NE2.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I got my droid just over a week ago and was looking over the insurance options(would be a fool to pay $300 for a phone and not have insurance). Since I'm not the primary account holder would I be able to get the Asurion added myself or would the account holder?
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid - Ulitmate Droid V9
    Quote Originally Posted by montlyfool View Post
    I have the Nationwide Premium Family Share 1400 min plan. I have the Dare and my wife has the ENV touch. My son has the Rival. They stated that both me and my wife's phone would have to move to the unlimited data plan and if she wanted to keep VZ Nav, it would be $10.00 more.

Most likely I am going to get her a GPS with no monthly fee, cancel VZ Nav for now on her phone, save the $10.00 per month, and only pay $20.00 per month extra.
    the dare and the touch are not smartphones, they are premuim multimedia devices, getting a the droid would cost more based on it capabilities
    Verizon In-Store Tech, 5X more 3G Coverage It's Verizon Wireless
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Yes, you are correct, they are not smartphones, but to keep unlimited data, we would have to pay $29.99 for each phone. Right now, we both have the VPAK at $15.00 per month and get unlimited data. Under the new plan, you can pay $9.99 and get 25mb or $29.99 for unlimited which would be blown through quickly since we both use it a lot. Either way, getting a Droid will change our plan and require us to change from VPAK on her phone to a data plan.

I may get her the Eris since she could get more and we would not have to pay for VZ Nav, she could use Google Maps. Since I would have to pay the $29.99 anyway, might as well get her a phone with more capabilities. Buy a Droid and get the Eris free is not bad now. Waiting till end of billing cycle.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNEX

Data plan in Canada?

I travel to Canada alot during the summer for work. Is there a plan I can get that gives me the unlimited data in Canada like I have in the states? I searched around and the only answer I found was that you get charged for roaming when using data in Canada. I will be there for 5 months and it will really suck if I am paying 30 dollars a month for something I cant even use. I know you can switch to a canada/usa plan for voice and text but what about data? I have a droid by the way.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    That's the question of the day, but I can tell you that only the shadow knows.
    The Shadow is in reality Lamont Cranston, wealthy, young man about-town.

10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Moto Q -> Droid: Contacts?!

I just switched from the Moto Q to the Droid. However, my contacts couldn't be transfered over at the Verizon store. And Bluetooth doesn't work. Any tips?

Links