DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 136 of 139 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1382
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: VZW Rep/General Account Questions only.

  1. Master Droid
    TOMMYBOT's Avatar
    Member #
    238109
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    459
    Liked
    30 times
    Phone
    XT1080
    Thank you very much for the fast response. I hope to get there today after work!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4
    "A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
  2. Droid Jedi
    lloydstrans's Avatar
    Member #
    236023
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,503
    Liked
    269 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYBOT View Post
    Thank you very much for the fast response. I hope to get there today after work!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4
    And Murphy's law says you'll get the idiot dude having a bad day, and you look a lot like the guy his girlfriend dumped him for.

    Sent from my XT1080 using Droid Forums
  3. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,958
    Liked
    1421 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydstrans View Post
    And Murphy's law says you'll get the idiot dude having a bad day, and you look a lot like the guy his girlfriend dumped him for.

    Sent from my XT1080 using Droid Forums
    Ouch....lmao...that's my luck!!
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  4. Junior Droid
    tydougherty's Avatar
    Member #
    35065
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Is the Asurion insurance for the line or for the phone? Like if I lost my current phone. but had an OG Droid that i placed on that line could I place an insurance claim on the OG droid phone and see what they would replace it with?
  5. Droid Jedi
    lloydstrans's Avatar
    Member #
    236023
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,503
    Liked
    269 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    The phone, you get a exact replacement if available after that a comparable replacement. Usually a refurbish like new phone

    Sent from my XT1080 using Droid Forums
  6. Junior Droid
    JSMachine's Avatar
    Member #
    358648
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    I have bought a used phone from a friend. It is a Razr HD. I am currently on a regular Razr. The new phone does have a SIM card in it. My phone does as well. I am not really sure how the SIM card works, I just know they have them. To activate the new phone, what do I need to do? I'm sure it will involve calling Verizon. To do this, can I do it from my old phone, or am I going to have to have another phone seperate from the two I have?

    I just want to find out what steps are involved to set the new phone up before I call.

    Also, the reason I bought a used phone is because I don't want to lose unlimited data. I don't want any changes to my data plan. Can you please confirm that swapping to the new phone will enable me to keep my new plan?
  7. Droid Jedi
    lloydstrans's Avatar
    Member #
    236023
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,503
    Liked
    269 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by JSMachine View Post
    I have bought a used phone from a friend. It is a Razr HD. I am currently on a regular Razr. The new phone does have a SIM card in it. My phone does as well. I am not really sure how the SIM card works, I just know they have them. To activate the new phone, what do I need to do? I'm sure it will involve calling Verizon. To do this, can I do it from my old phone, or am I going to have to have another phone seperate from the two I have?

    I just want to find out what steps are involved to set the new phone up before I call.

    Also, the reason I bought a used phone is because I don't want to lose unlimited data. I don't want any changes to my data plan. Can you please confirm that swapping to the new phone will enable me to keep my new plan?
    Just power down your RAZR, remove Sim and SD card and install into to powered off HD, power up. And follow prompts. No need to call Verizon.
    Yes you will retain your unlimited, done this several times.
    Or you could take it to Verizon and get a free new Sim card, corporate store not a kiosk. And they can set it up for you.
    Sent from my DUM phone using Droid Forums
    Last edited by lloydstrans; 10-15-2013 at 09:16 AM.
    jackiescivic likes this.
  8. Junior Droid
    JSMachine's Avatar
    Member #
    358648
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydstrans View Post
    Just power down your RAZR, remove Sim and SD card and install into to powered off HD, power up. And follow prompts. No need to call Verizon.
    Yes you will retain your unlimited, done this several times.
    Or you could take it to Verizon and get a free new Sim card, corporate store not a kiosk. And they can set it up for you.
    Sent from my DUM phone using Droid Forums
    Wow, I did not know it was this easy. So I can basically switch phones without having to worry with calling them. There will be no issues with this?
  9. Droid Jedi
    lloydstrans's Avatar
    Member #
    236023
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,503
    Liked
    269 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    Absolutely not, I know several people that swap phones daily. Albeit their phones are set up with their apps, etc.

    Sent from my DUM phone using Droid Forums
  10. Droid Newbie
    ThomasCorn's Avatar
    Member #
    362231
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs up Hello Thank you

    hi, I am a proud owner of a driod milestone, Found this thread so useful, Thank you
Page 136 of 139 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. New Moto Droid user. General questions.
    By IggyBcool in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 11:59 AM
  2. General Questions
    By rjenk in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:39 PM
  3. Just a few general questions
    By Feanux in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:18 AM
  4. some general questions after a week
    By Jack in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:26 PM
  5. A Few General Questions ... Please Help!
    By scher215 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:20 AM

Search tags for this page

888-832-4540

,

888-844-7095

,

nationwide business talk 200

,
nationwide business talk 200 verizon
,

nationwide for business talk 200 share

,

nationwide for business talk shareplan 200

,
verizon announcement 1 switch 189-101
,

verizon nationwide business talk 200

,
verizon nationwide business talk 200 share
,
verizon nationwide for business talk shareplan 200
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+