DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 100 of 139 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1382
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: VZW Rep/General Account Questions only.

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    graveyard76
    Phone
    The Bolt; Moto Xoom
    Dang it...I was afraid of that.

Thanks anyway...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    safira18
    Quote Originally Posted by tylonal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdubbjr View Post
    If you can give any info about 2.1 then that would be nice.
    I'd definitely like to be a VZW rep, sometime in my life.
    That's the question of the day, but I can tell you that only the shadow knows.
    yea...pretty much. if you are THAT impatient for it, id say just put it on your phone the backdoor way that is posted on the site, but.....lol nope, other than that, i myself am still waiting for it.
    I accept with information: VZW rep as well (retail), and my understanding is that your contract status has to do with the time it was was started under Alltel, not when the conversion was made to VZ.
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt, Droid A855, VL600

Returned wrong "device"!?

Hey all, we accidentally sent back the wrong phone to Verizon, it is a Verizon phone, a smartphone (Palm Pixi Plus), and we were supposed to send back a defective Droid Incredible... So should we just.. forget about it? Or do we lose the Palm and the Dinc (if we have to send it back)?

In other words, how does the "return a device" system work? Do they know which phone(s) to expect, or will they get my Palm and be like "alright device recieved, mark 'em off the 'to be charged' list!"?

Thanks!
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hey all, we accidentally sent back the wrong phone to Verizon, it is a Verizon phone, a smartphone (Palm Pixi Plus), and we were supposed to send back a defective Droid Incredible... So should we just.. forget about it? Or do we lose the Palm and the Dinc (if we have to send it back)?

In other words, how does the "return a device" system work? Do they know which phone(s) to expect, or will they get my Palm and be like "alright device recieved, mark 'em off the 'to be charged' list!"?

Thanks!
    How does this even happen?

No, you need to return the incredible or you will be charged.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by ionide View Post

Thanks!
    How does this even happen?

No, you need to return the incredible or you will be charged.

Long story....... Well is there any way I can get the Palm back? And I returned the phone I got as a replacement once, didnt get charged, so how do they know exactly?
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Seriously, how did you accidentally send back the wrong phone?

7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    If you must know, I trusted my sister with the task of returning my old phone while I was out of town for the weekend. I kinda had a few phones on my desk, you should know the rest.

But look seriously guys, what's gonna happen to this phone, I don't want to lose both phones, so can I keep the Inc? I need more than one person to tell me no here...
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    When an exchange is ordered, they are expecting either the defective phone or the replacement phone back. Anything else is lost.

Sent from my DROIDX
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyco2008 View Post
    If you must know, I trusted my sister with the task of returning my old phone while I was out of town for the weekend. I kinda had a few phones on my desk, you should know the rest.

But look seriously guys, what's gonna happen to this phone, I don't want to lose both phones, so can I keep the Inc? I need more than one person to tell me no here...
    That's really unfortunate and sucks, but, there's nothing that can be done. The Incredible needs to be returned or you will be charged for the replacement.

Unless, is the order still en route? If you just shipped it and it's still in fedex's hands, you may be able to call VZW and have them file an ITTS ticket to change the shipping address from the warehouse address to your home address. That's kind of iffy whether they would be able to catch it, but it's worth a try if it's still en route.

If already delivered, it's gone. Treat it like a lost phone and file insurance on it maybe?
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by ionide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyco2008 View Post

That's really unfortunate and sucks, but, there's nothing that can be done. The Incredible needs to be returned or you will be charged for the replacement.

Unless, is the order still en route? If you just shipped it and it's still in fedex's hands, you may be able to call VZW and have them file an ITTS ticket to change the shipping address from the warehouse address to your home address. That's kind of iffy whether they would be able to catch it, but it's worth a try if it's still en route.

If already delivered, it's gone. Treat it like a lost phone and file insurance on it maybe?
    Worth a shot I suppose... It isn't insured, we weren't even using it, so not much of a loss luckily.

As always, thanks for the replies all!

Links