DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Droid Stories -post 'em, if you got 'em.

Member #
    Phone
    DROID

Droid Stories -post 'em, if you got 'em.

So I goes into work today, and perform my usual rituals to start the work day: Mountain Dew, check...Plug the DROID into the stereo, check...Start the day...etc...

All of a sudden I hear a crash behind me...WTF?!!

A 8x10 glass, framed picture falls off the wall, smack dab on my baby (DROID)...glass everywhere, on it, around it...big pieces, sand size pieces, and everything in between.

The strange thing was, that I wasn't in the slightest bit worried...all she was wearing was her screen protector. (Just removed the clear, plastic case I have had on her.)

I picked her up into my arms, blowing away the glass and glass particles from her beautiful naked body...expecting some sort of battle scars (I would still love her, even with scars)... but instead, she was just fine, not even phased.

Our day kept rolling.

I'm currently working at a gas station, and we have 22 video cameras, one happens to be pointing right at the scene of the attempted assassination...I'm going to dig out that footage and upload it (hopefully) the web for all to bear witness...DROID is not to be fu@#ed with.

Got any good DROID anecdotes
    ? Post em.

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    This morning I was walking to class on an icy sidewalk and I ended up falling and my droid went flying and landed really hard on the concrete and I thought, "oh crap" this thing is going to be all sorts of messed up. Turns out the crash actually fixed my vibrate that hadn't been working for the past 2 weeks
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DroidX
    Quote Originally Posted by jdritzer View Post
    This morning I was walking to class on an icy sidewalk and I ended up falling and my droid went flying and landed really hard on the concrete and I thought, "oh crap" this thing is going to be all sorts of messed up. Turns out the crash actually fixed my vibrate that hadn't been working for the past 2 weeks
    hahaha, thats awesome.

not a droid story (dont have mine yet =\ ) but i was running across the street once, and my phone fell out of my pocket and slid about 10 feet, on its face. I was terrified it would be broken or scratched, because the asphalt wasnt that great, but the only thing that got scratched was the casing =]

Links