Would that be the phone you would us your upgrade for if you have an X or D1 or 2?
My upgrade is coming on 9-1 and I like the look and feel of the D3...the question is should I maybe wait until the Bionic comes out? Or a different phone? I guess its all opinions so feel free to give me some ideas!!
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums