I bought the first Droid motorola when it first came out almost 2 years ago. Last night I dropped it in the water and it is done. I figured I would go ahead and use my upgrade to get a new droid but I wanted to do some research first. These are the things I liked about my DROID:
1. Google Maps
3. MP3 player
However, there were many other things I disliked:
1. Battery life was horriable
2. Gliches in email sync
3. The back cover would stick out
4. Just making a simple phone call was very complicated
5. It would "accidently" call people or drop calls because of gliches with the touch feature
6. It was bulky and large
7. The charger port never made a good connection with my car charger.
8. Slow operating system
So, when I upgrade I would like to fix some of these things. I noticed that most all the new motorola models are bigger then what I had so I am not sure I am even going to get a motorola as I would like to find something smaller if possible. Any suggestions??