DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: The ANNOYING Click

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

The ANNOYING Click

Ok, so this phone is great..I've had slider phones in the past and one thing that bothered me was the fact that when you closed the phone, there was this annoying gap b/w the back and front halves of the phone, so when you touched the front the two pieces click together making the most annoying sound in the world(in my opinion) I mean if I wanted the click I woulda gotten the Storm.

I fixed this in my Chocolate 2 by taking it apart and loosening the screws around the frame just a weeeeee bit so that it spaced it together and the click was gone.

You think I should try this with this phone? (plus the screws are a REALLY small star-key bit, and idk where to even find one of those) Any suggestions??
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    it's a tiny torx.
    And I like the firm affirmative snap.
    Makes me feel "secure".
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gkaradimas View Post
    Ok, so this phone is great..I've had slider phones in the past and one thing that bothered me was the fact that when you closed the phone, there was this annoying gap b/w the back and front halves of the phone, so when you touched the front the two pieces click together making the most annoying sound in the world(in my opinion) I mean if I wanted the click I woulda gotten the Storm.

I fixed this in my Chocolate 2 by taking it apart and loosening the screws around the frame just a weeeeee bit so that it spaced it together and the click was gone.

You think I should try this with this phone? (plus the screws are a REALLY small star-key bit, and idk where to even find one of those) Any suggestions??
    To get a click when I touch my phone I have to beat it.... It is a touch screen, not a beat the piss out of it screen.

Links