Im currently using an lg optimus peice of ****. Anyway, im switching to verizon and would like a little advice to figure out what phone is best for me.
In order. From most important to least. Ill list what I use the phone most for.
1. Youtube, web browsing, forums, maybe streaming videos? _im always surfing the net and watching youtube videos at work all day. That's what I do the most on the phone. If I could watch streaming video that would be amazing.
2. Screen size and rez - bigger the better! My eyesight sucks.
3. Smooth ui, the problem I have now that I have is my phone laggs, on everything. I hate hate hate the buffering on youtube. I wanna break the phone against the wall sometimes, and angery birds? It laggs so bad I can't even play it. So id love a smooth ui, and fast loading web pages/youtube.
4. Battrie life. Im a heavy user. So yeah.
5. Id love to have hd video capture on the phone, but that's not so important.
Oh I forgot. Loud speaker / speaker phone, that should be at the top also.
Any suggestions? Ill be going to verizon