DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Droid fights back thieves

  1. Droid Ninja
    Diordna's Avatar
    Member #
    22567
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cape Coral - FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,342
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID - rooted
    #1

    Droid fights back thieves

  2. Droid Ninja
    iPirate's Avatar
    Member #
    19507
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,437
    Phone
    Droid
    #2
    awesome!
  3. Master Droid
    NickWgnr's Avatar
    Member #
    21100
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SoYoCO
    Posts
    261
    Phone
    TEH ߀R DROID
    #3
    Haha... Excellent! Stupid criminals.




    Wagner
    If I owned an iPhone then I would think that iSUCK
    DROID FOR LIFE
    VIC DROID Member #1
    "So you took it apart and now it doesn't work? Why does that not surprise me?"
    "If I don't remember it, it never happened"
  4. Premium Member
    hookbill's Avatar
    Member #
    10332
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    19,575
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegamal View Post
    One of those criminals wouldn't happen to have been VZWDROID, was it?
    lol that thread was just closed. Let's not get this one closed too.

    Pretty neat story but those guys sure can't take decent pictures - unless the website blurred them to "protect the innocent" or whatever.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  5. Super Moderator
    Vulcan1600's Avatar
    Member #
    7183
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,571
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #5
    Sounds like a good application and certainly helped these people out. However when I went to the market to download the program it mentions it has an anti-virus program. I've read where several people had horrible lag issues and were able to trace it back to anti-virus running on the Droid?

    Has anyone here on DF used this yet? And, who is VZWDroid?
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

  6. Master Droid
    Tegamal's Avatar
    Member #
    17258
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana, PA
    Posts
    387
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    Tegamal
    Phone
    Rooted Bionic w/ ICS 6.7.2-223
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    Sounds like a good application and certainly helped these people out. However when I went to the market to download the program it mentions it has an anti-virus program. I've read where several people had horrible lag issues and were able to trace it back to anti-virus running on the Droid?

    Has anyone here on DF used this yet? And, who is VZWDroid?
    It was just a joke based on a thread that just got locked, didn't mean to sidetrack this one.

    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...-activate.html

    I love how people steal anything that can go online & think they won't be caught. I've heard of people with Xbox 360s & PS3s getting caught just by logging on to the owners account. Dumb.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
  7. Super Moderator
    Vulcan1600's Avatar
    Member #
    7183
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,571
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegamal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    Sounds like a good application and certainly helped these people out. However when I went to the market to download the program it mentions it has an anti-virus program. I've read where several people had horrible lag issues and were able to trace it back to anti-virus running on the Droid?

    Has anyone here on DF used this yet? And, who is VZWDroid?
    It was just a joke based on a thread that just got locked, didn't mean to sidetrack this one.

    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...-activate.html

    I love how people steal anything that can go online & think they won't be caught. I've heard of people with Xbox 360s & PS3s getting caught just by logging on to the owners account. Dumb.
    Oh ok. I read and even replied in that thread last night. * mod edit *
    Do you go to IUP?
    Last edited by mth04; 01-12-2010 at 06:58 AM.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

  8. Master Droid
    Tegamal's Avatar
    Member #
    17258
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana, PA
    Posts
    387
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    Tegamal
    Phone
    Rooted Bionic w/ ICS 6.7.2-223
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    Oh ok. I read and even replied in that thread last night. I didn't notice the O.P.'s name and I also smelled a rat.

    Do you go to IUP?
    No, I'm not a student, but I live about 5 mins from Campus.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
  9. Master Droid
    techguru's Avatar
    Member #
    275
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    585
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    Sounds like a good application and certainly helped these people out. However when I went to the market to download the program it mentions it has an anti-virus program. I've read where several people had horrible lag issues and were able to trace it back to anti-virus running on the Droid?
    The AV in the Lookout app only runs when you install an app, or on demand, so no lag in general, although it does add about 10 seconds to the install process for new apps.

    It is an awsome app. Auto-backup of contacts and pictures, locate phone from their web site (using GPS and/or cell location) and AV, all free.

    I also use Mobile Defense which also has the remote locate ability because sometimes one or the other doesn't work, but one of them always will. (Mobile Defense can also lock/unlock your phone and make it scream for help. I think it can also remote wipe).

    Alan
  10. Premium Member
    mth04's Avatar
    Member #
    133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,082
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegamal View Post
    One of those criminals wouldn't happen to have been VZWDROID, was it?
    lol that thread was just closed. Let's not get this one closed too.

    Pretty neat story but those guys sure can't take decent pictures - unless the website blurred them to "protect the innocent" or whatever.

    Not closed but he got his post deleted
    Sometimes , It is what it is !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:53 PM
  2. Help ! Can't get Droid to power back up ?
    By JoeOxfordCT in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 05:07 PM
  3. Google fights back against hacks
    By Erron in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:28 PM
  4. Have to give back my Droid?
    By helter in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:05 PM
  5. Lost back to Droid
    By Kemp in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 06:21 PM

Search tags for this page

android screams for help
,
app that screams when lost
,

scream app for driod

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+