DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing moments with the DROID?

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    msblueline
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Embarrassing moments with the DROID?

In your job, in public, in a meeting, in church, or simply standing in line at a store.

Have you ever had anything embarrassing happen (ie: inappropriate ringtone, or showing pictures and you forgot to delete that one incriminating picture )

Just curious.

msblueline
    msblueline (ms does not stand for Ms., Miss, or Mrs.. It stands for Mississippi.)
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    The "DRROOOOIIIIIDDD" tends to freak some folks out when it just comes out of nowhere.
  3. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1042 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thelion View Post
    The "DRROOOOIIIIIDDD" tends to freak some folks out when it just comes out of nowhere.
    pretty much this.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    One day at work I had to go pick up my boss because of a flat tire and I had .977 comedy running on my droid and the comedian started talking about butt sex. Whoops.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorolla Droid
    Yup, the Drooooiiiiiid notifaction is the one. After I had it for a few days, I was standing in line while x-mas shopping and it went off, and everyone in front of me turned back to look. I was only embarrassed for a second, though, as when I pulled out the Droid I could see some folks were jealous! And the guy behind me asked me about it and of course I was more than happy to show it off a little! (okay, a lot) Seriously, Verizon owes me commission on at least 10 of these things! I have convinced friends, co-workers, and friends of friends to get one. After playing with mine for about 10 minutes, the President of my company even went out and got one! That really irked our DOO (Director of operations) with his idrone, haha.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    Yeah... I was at a Q and A being given by Dee Dee Myers (press secretary under Clinton), and in the middle of my question, my phone lets out a massive DROOOOOIIIIID. *FacePalm* moment
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by thelion View Post
    I think its funny to see people's faces when that goes off LMAO
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    A Droid
    At work I'm surrounded by all iPhone users. So the other day I was showing some of the cool things this phone can do. At this very moment stupid Pure Calendar chose to stop responding, so I had to do a Force Close. The looks I got was like "are you serious with this phone?"
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I have a sound byte from The Hangover as my text notification, in the church lobby after the service I turn the phone back on and sure enough right off the bat, "Not you fat Jesus, slide on back!!" Try explaining to some older folks The hangover movie!
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    whenever I'm around my friends and I go to search something on my phone and use voice recognition they always jump on me cause its pretty techy searching for things by voice and well accurately getting results back lol Course I'm the techy out of the group so its to be expected.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links