DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BlackBerry to DROID to BlackBerry to DROID

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    msblueline
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2

BlackBerry to DROID to BlackBerry to DROID

Well, I went from my BlackBerry to the DROID and I loved it... Just the other day (Jan 8th), I went back to my BlackBerry Storm 2. I was with it for about 2 days and found myself leaving it yet again coming back to the DROID.

I was still in my 30 days of the DROID and was going to return it, being that I paid full price, I'd get a good refund. (Tough times)

Well just today (Jan 9th), my second day back with the BlackBerry, I again called Verizon and had my service switched back ovet to the DROID...

After going back to the BlackBerry, I just couldn't see me staying with it. I like BlackBerry, really I do. I just couldn't stray away from the DROID.

I saw a BIG difference going from the DROID back to the BlackBerry. I noticed that I did not miss it (the BlackBerry) as much as I had expected I would.

At first it was the BBM that (I thought) I was missing. When I started using the Storm, I observed the big change in what WASN'T there, speed, ease of access, quick response, BETTER apps, battery life, and looks. (I don't know what it is, but I love the way the DROID looks compared to the Storm 2. It just has a more appealing look to it)

I thought I would be happy with the BlackBerry Storm 2. After all, it is one of RIM's top of the line devices...

As top of the line as the Storm 2 is, it doesn't compare at all to the DROID.

In just 2 days (maybe a day and a three quarters really) I saw the DOWNGRADE I put myself through by doing that.

There really is just NO comparison in the BlackBerry's and the DROID's abilities.

What the DROID has to offer is really off the charts compared to what is available on RIM's side of the fence.

So! Not just in the Apple sense of things, but to ALL of the phones I have had, I have to say...

DROID Does!!!

I am happy I am back home again.

msblueline
    msblueline (ms does not stand for Ms., Miss, or Mrs.. It stands for Mississippi.)
  2. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1568 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Excellent msblueline : )

Along with your Droid hopefully you are here to stay as well.....

Enjoy the Droid again.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    TEH ߀R DROID
    Glad you came back over to the good side Hoping to see you on here more!

Wagner
    If I owned an iPhone then I would think that iSUCK
    DROID FOR LIFE
    VIC DROID Member #1
    "So you took it apart and now it doesn't work? Why does that not surprise me?"
    "If I don't remember it, it never happened"
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I'm sure your droid is happy to be back in working status
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    msblueline
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    I believe I will be around for a long time (I hope anyway).

I !

msblueline
    msblueline (ms does not stand for Ms., Miss, or Mrs.. It stands for Mississippi.)
  6. ips
    Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    rooted Droid w/ jrummy 0.7
    Well this gets me even more excited to switch to Droid at the end of the month... Im currently on an S2(used to be S1) and have been not so patiently awaiting my annual upgrade for quite some time.
  7. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ips View Post
    Well this gets me even more excited to switch to Droid at the end of the month... Im currently on an S2(used to be S1) and have been not so patiently awaiting my annual upgrade for quite some time.
    Wait no longer my friend. Give your friendly Verizon representative a call and inquire into an early upgrade. Tell them you're not happy with your S2 because of the escape button issue (my complaint). They more then likely will be happy to push your upgrade date up with either a 1 or 2 year contract extension.

It doesn't hurt to call. I actually had to make 2 calls but scored on the second one. This was in November and my upgrade date wasn't until August 2010.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    You certainly made the right choice to dump the S2 and come back to the Droid. I left my Blackberry behind on opening day and I was thrilled to junk the damn thing. In my 2+ years with a Blackberry I never really understood the attraction that people have with Messenger. I tried it a few times, but everyone that I need to IM with had Google Talk installed. BBM was and still is lost on me.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Yeah I came over from a storm, no regrets at all. It kills me to think that I put up with it all that time and then when I finally switch they come out with a stable (I use this term VERY loosely) os.
    The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    RAZR
    I was a BB owner for years. I dabbled with an HTC Touch Pro phone back in late 2008 for about a month and returned it and switched back over to a BB Curve.

I do like the reliability of BB's email service but haven't noticed ANYTHING I am missing now that I have a Droid. I actually get my company's corporate email faster on the Droid then I ever did on my BB.

Couldn't be happier!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links