DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Rookie

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNEX

Rookie

Wow guys. I just got my droid and its amazing. I thought I would be prepared for it after being on this forum for about a couple of months. Wrong. After leaving Verizon, I got in my car and just stared at it like a deer in headlights. I dont know where to even start. Im choking bad lol.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid running Ultimate
    Quote Originally Posted by arty2hottie View Post
    Wow guys. I just got my droid and its amazing. I thought I would be prepared for it after being on this forum for about a couple of months. Wrong. After leaving Verizon, I got in my car and just stared at it like a deer in headlights. I dont know where to even start. Im choking bad lol.

Welcome. Best thing to do is go into different folders and while in there hit the menu button on the bottom. Then select more etc... and just look around. Also long press or tap on items and see what happens. Each new window could potentially bring up many more options.

And of course....read this forum a lot. Search this forum a lot. And if you think it can't be done, ask because chances are it can.

Oh yeah...take some time to look through the market. There are tons of useful apps there.
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs31 View Post
    Best thing to do is go into different folders and while in there hit the menu button on the bottom.
    hello,
    are you referencing the droid version of windows explorer, and if so how do you get there?
    thanks,
    Nathan In Montana
    CarryGuide.com

Links