PERMISSIONS: Gentle Alarm uses the following permissions...
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So it can activate an alarm after you reboot the phone. After reboot, all alarms of all apps are cancelled by default.
* WAKE_LOCK: So the phone can stay on while playing an alarm or while displaying the night display.
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD: When the alarm rings, you don't have to unlock the phone to be able to turn the alarm off.
* VIBRATE: obvious
* WRITE_SETTINGS: It adjusts some system settings such as airplane mode, silent mode, etc.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: It logs some data on your SD card.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: So it can turn off the alarm when the phone rings and prevent an alarm from ringing while you are talking on the phone.
* READ_LOGS: So you can send me debug data (if you choose to)
* INTERNET: So that I can display ads (trial version only). Also, if the app crashes, it offers to send me a debug report directly to my servers. The app will politely ask you if you want to send that data or not. If you do, it needs an internet connection. If not, it doesn't but I still need the permission in the app because you may want to send the debug data.