DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: hypothetical question

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

hypothetical question

i know theres a good number of people have problems with the phone such as it rebooting its self and what not and they went to verizion store and exchanged it and all was well

i havnt gotten my phone yet but hypothetically if this were to happen to me could i go in my self and do a simple exchange i ask this because i ordered the phone online under my dads upgrade and will be activating it under his number then switching it over and activating it under mine

so god forbid i have a problem 1. would i be able to go to a verizon store since i ordered online and 2.would i have any problems doing this because of how i activated the phone can i go by my self and if so when i get the exchange can that just be activated on my line or does that also have ot be activated on his number first

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    anyone? would really appreciate any info
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid...and loving it!!!!
    As far as I know, as long as you are listed as someone who can make changes to the account you can do what you like. Once the phone is on your line, then thats where it is, they will fix it or not, but they wont move it back to another line.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    since im doing everything online tonight..do you know if theres a way online to make me able to have say on the account or what not
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Only the account holder(or whoever gives the right name, social sec #, birthday, and address can to do it.)

Links