So, i'm sick of my Blackberry Tour, and on top of that I really don't know what direction I want to go in with a new Android, other than that it will be through Verizon.
Here's my situation as i see it:
- I have a new every two credit coming next month
- I would prefer a 4g phone, but there's only 1 out now
- I don't really know how my fringe network status will affect my experience with 4g
- I don't know if an on screen keyboard will drive me bananas
- There are a lot of phones coming out over the next several months (yes, i realize there are always going to be a lot of phones coming out over the next several months)
Here's my plan, my question to the community, am I being foolish?
I plan on purchasing a used original Droid, getting used to the android experience, and most importantly, accessing if an on-screen keyboard will be acceptable to me.
I'd rather spend the money, use the phone for a few months, and decide what type of phone (e.g. physical keyboard, screen size), will appeal to me several months from now. At some point over the summer I'll pull the trigger on new phone, reselling (or donating) the original Droid.