I have an upgrade available next month (April), and have no idea whether I should get a new phone or hold out for awhile till I can find a solid phone with a slide-out keyboard. While I like the new Thunderbolt, and upcoming Bionic. I just don't see myself enjoying the phones as much as I currently do with my D1.
So, I'm asking you, the Community for advice and any help you would care to share my way. lol I have seen some stuff about the Droid X2 but still I love my Physical Keyboard and am not quite ready to give it up.
Thank you everyone in advance!