DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: 2 things this site needs....IMHO ;)

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android

2 things this site needs....IMHO ;)

So....I think we need 2 things....and we maybe already have one but I haven't found it yet....here are my suggestions....what are yours or your thoughts on mine?

1. A real "General Discussion" thread....do we have a suggestion box? General Discussion forum would assist when there are general topic's surrounding most if not all Android phones. I do see we have a Android Discussion but it is all the way at the bottom so I think most threads get created under the Droid section because it's on top. Maybe just move this to the top would suffice.

2. A beating a dead horse emoticon....because there are a lot of threads created that due just that.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  2. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1688 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member

We have one just its on our incredible forum but here you can save this so when ever you want to use it.

As far as android discussions. We generally allow discussions on android in general here but if its on a specific device, ie d2, dx, tb, then we will move it to that area so that people with that device can see the question/discussion and learn from it so they do not have to open another thread asking a similar question or bringing up a similar topic.
  3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    I understand. OK....that makes sense....just seems like more work on the MOD's but at the same time it forces you to actually MOD a thread....which is good.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.

Links