DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Android devices graph.

  1. Senior Droid
    modified's Avatar
    Member #
    19032
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    173
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Android devices graph.

    Woah, That's a Lot of Android 1.5s and 2.0.1s - Android - Gizmodo

    I'm surprised 2.0 and 2.0.1 has such a little percentage.
  2. Master Droid
    Laurence5905's Avatar
    Member #
    11517
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mableton, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    324
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by modified View Post
    Woah, That's a Lot of Android 1.5s and 2.0.1s - Android - Gizmodo

    I'm surprised 2.0 and 2.0.1 has such a little percentage.
    Actually, that's a pretty large percentage, considering the Motorola Droid is the ONLY phone running 2.0/2.0.1. So out of ALL the Android phones that are on that graph, 17.7% of them are Motorola Droids... For a phone that's only been out for 9 weeks or so, that's extremely impressive. The G1 (the first commercially-available Android phone, I believe) has been out for well over a year now.
    Laurence MacNeill
    Mableton, Georgia, USA
  3. Beta Team
    JonKyu's Avatar
    Member #
    4977
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Provo, UT
    Posts
    2,398
    Phone
    DROID X
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurence5905 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by modified View Post
    Woah, That's a Lot of Android 1.5s and 2.0.1s - Android - Gizmodo

    I'm surprised 2.0 and 2.0.1 has such a little percentage.
    Actually, that's a pretty large percentage, considering the Motorola Droid is the ONLY phone running 2.0/2.0.1. So out of ALL the Android phones that are on that graph, 17.7% of them are Motorola Droids... For a phone that's only been out for 9 weeks or so, that's extremely impressive. The G1 (the first commercially-available Android phone, I believe) has been out for well over a year now.
    Good Point, I wonder how Flashed ROM's are identified as though. I saw that they got a 2.0 rom working on the HTC Dream (G1)/
  4. Master Droid
    Laurence5905's Avatar
    Member #
    11517
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mableton, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    324
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    I wonder how Flashed ROM's are identified as though. I saw that they got a 2.0 rom working on the HTC Dream (G1)/
    I was wondering that myself -- the 2.1 ROM has been out for awhile now, and I know there are at least a few people running it. Yet there are absolutely NO 2.1 references in that graph...

    EDIT: Wait -- I think I may have answered my own question. The graph covers from Dec. 1 to Dec. 15. 2.1 didn't come out 'till after that, did it?
    Laurence MacNeill
    Mableton, Georgia, USA

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. no audio on other devices from droid video
    By NemoX in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:29 PM
  2. Bluetooth paired devices history question
    By the.rebel.agent in forum Motorola Milestone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 08:45 PM
  3. Removing bluetooth devices
    By johng in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 09:09 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 10:46 AM
  5. Played with both devices today at the VZW store and
    By P3Droid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 07:37 PM

Search tags for this page

android devices graph
,
android performance comparison
,

droid graph

,
droid performance charts
,
graph of motorola product
,
graph view android
,
graphdroid android
,
graphview android
,
motarola graph
,

motorola graph

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+