DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joining in droves!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I'd bet that for every person that's joined there 1 or 2 that's reading the posts and hadn't joined.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin030908 View Post
    I'm amazed by the number of members as well. I look at my member number and can't believe how fast this site has grown!
    Top 100 member here baby. WOOT, lol. I remember our topics of the day were all about what we heard and saw on the droid because nobody had one yet.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin030908 View Post
    I'm amazed by the number of members as well. I look at my member number and can't believe how fast this site has grown!
    Top 100 member here baby. WOOT, lol. I remember our topics of the day were all about what we heard and saw on the droid because nobody had one yet.
    I haven't been here since before Christmas and membership has exploded. Glad to see the forum continue to grow. Knew I was making the right choice when I came here.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

the bottom line is...

Im a tech guy ....toy guy ...geek ...ect .....its hard to impress me as far as "the latest thing"....the bottom line is in my opinion, is that these PDA's/Smartphones are of a very damn good quality. I played with the Motorola droid for 5 min at the Verizon booth at my local mall and i wanted to break up with my Blackberry right there.Saddly I was there for my wifes upgrade but with a little moving and shaking I was able to secure mine that evening (it arives tomorrow). I cant wait to dig into this thing and make it mine. It's addictive and quite useful (all i can ask for in a smartphone) In my opinion at least and only speaking from the Motorola standpoint , they have come leaps and bounds in the great phone competition. To me while commercials are "cute" these phones are selling soundly on word of mouth alone and quite possibly within a few Generations/models thing this is going to eat the iphone alive. And has already beaten the Blackberry like it owed the Droids money.
    I fully plan on passing my new addiction around at work and sending them here for all the info they can absorb.
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boatman2220 View Post
    I'd bet that for every person that's joined there 1 or 2 that's reading the posts and hadn't joined.
    well there is 3995 online right now..
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    It seem's to be growing by leaps and bounds! This is good
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links