So what do you guys think..... heres my situation:
I bought two D1's last January 10th... My line is currently elgible for upgrade today on that one year deal. My wife doesnt care for her D1 and wants a Incredible.... SO... with verizon getting rid of NE2 im planning on:
Upgrading my line with the INC and activating it on her line (which the CS rep said i can do). Her line would then have a NE2 in 9/2012 & a 1 year upgrade that I can use 1/2012. I really want a Bionic, but I think it will be better to wait for 4g until 9/2011 when her line is elgible for upgrade... what do you think?
1: Get INC now and have a upgrade avalible 9/11, 1/12, 9/12 and wait till 9/11 to upgrade to 4g on my phone.. or
2: Dont upgrade now and have upgrades avalible 4/11 (when i upgrade my line on a bionic) and 9/11 and not have another until 4/13
...... decisions decisions.......