For those of you wondering if you absolutely need a screen protector, I personally say yes. My previous phone was a iPhone and they claim they are scratch resistant...the term is far from false. The screens are resistant to many things as is the Droid's. Though the word is over looked. "Scratch resistant" is exactly that...RESISTANT. Doesn't mean it wont.
So how would you apply a screen protector? Its quite simple. For this tutorial I used Verizon's brand of screen protectors. They are easy to use, and come supplied with the required materials.
Lets get started!
- Before applying the screen protector, line up the protector to make sure you have the proper fitting and to give yourself an idea as to how you want it.
- Wipe screen with the supplied cloth (Verizons screen protectors include one). If your package did not come with a cloth use a CLEAN satin cloth and wipe any debris and oil marks.
- Verizons screen protectors for the droid have clear plastic protectors...for the protector on each side. Peel the backing that covers the sticky side and start from the top. Line up the protector and slowly lay the protector down from the top and use an available finger to chase the protector down as your other hand holds the opposite edge up from the phone.
- Once done, remove the protectors other clear plastic protector and voila!
- Now you may enjoy your beastly phone with a handy screen protector applied like a true professional!
*note* I was going to put this in the "How to" section but currently cannot for some reason. If anyone wants a video or a picture by picture version pm me and I'll get one right away.