last night when i went to go to the bathroom my droid was in my back pocket and fell in the toilet, it was mostly submerged for maybe a couple seconds, and there was only water in the toilet bowl, no urine.. but i took off my phone cover, my battery, the sim card and started drying it with a towell, i took a blow dryer on low and cool and went over it for a lil bit... i messed up using the blow dryer, and even worse i tried to turn it on a couple times --- but at first the screen was working but wouldnt stay on or load completely.. but its in rice right now, has been for almost 24 hours now, it lights up when i try to turn it on but the screen wont work..
should i keep it in rice for a few days and see if it works
go to verizon in the morning, tell them what happened, and pay the deductible.. i have insurance on it.
but will verizon even let me use insurance to replace it? you can clearly tell by the indicators that the phone got wet.. and i dont know what to do.. is the deductible $100?
if anyone has any advice or can answer my questions i would really apprieciate it