DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 92
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Your best wordfeud scores.....

  1. Theme Developer
    kook's Avatar
    Member #
    20945
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,041
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    KookDoes
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by funwheeldrive View Post
    I have got an 86 on the standard board.
    Very nice...
    Search "kookahdoo" on the market for my themed apps.
  2. Droid Newbie
    goshock's Avatar
    Member #
    2708
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #22
    I got 180 points on the standard board once. I built off the opponents word, down the right edge I played:

    UNQUOTES

    It spanned two TW boxes and played for 180 points. I was amazed the guy finished the game, but he did. Most people resign when I do that to them.
  3. Junior Droid
    emjay's Avatar
    Member #
    124651
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #23
    I absolutely hate it when people quit when losing. I play to play and if I win, great, if not, I still like the game and the challenge. I especially like it when I can overtake someone but the point is, everyone should keep playing. I once beat someone by a huge landslide in WWF, he got something like 150 and I had over 400...but we kept playing. We played again and he beat me!

    Why play if you'll quit if you're losing???

    If you play me, I'll keep playing!!! emjaykay
  4. Master Droid
    debdroid1a's Avatar
    Member #
    69858
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    841
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by emjay View Post
    I absolutely hate it when people quit when losing. I play to play and if I win, great, if not, I still like the game and the challenge. I especially like it when I can overtake someone but the point is, everyone should keep playing. I once beat someone by a huge landslide in WWF, he got something like 150 and I had over 400...but we kept playing. We played again and he beat me!

    Why play if you'll quit if you're losing???

    If you play me, I'll keep playing!!! emjaykay
    I don't get it either. I had one game, lost by 200 points. But I played until the end. It was fun actually.
    Another game, they were ahead and resigned, with lots of tiles left... ?... confused.

    My scores aren't that great, but sometimes I hit 40 or so on a regular board...

    deb123
  5. Theme Developer
    kook's Avatar
    Member #
    20945
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,041
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    KookDoes
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by debdroid1a View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emjay View Post
    I absolutely hate it when people quit when losing. I play to play and if I win, great, if not, I still like the game and the challenge. I especially like it when I can overtake someone but the point is, everyone should keep playing. I once beat someone by a huge landslide in WWF, he got something like 150 and I had over 400...but we kept playing. We played again and he beat me!

    Why play if you'll quit if you're losing???

    If you play me, I'll keep playing!!! emjaykay
    I don't get it either. I had one game, lost by 200 points. But I played until the end. It was fun actually.
    Another game, they were ahead and resigned, with lots of tiles left... ?... confused.

    My scores aren't that great, but sometimes I hit 40 or so on a regular board...

    deb123
    I like the challenge of closing the lead.
    Search "kookahdoo" on the market for my themed apps.
  6. Master Droid
    Kack's Avatar
    Member #
    36338
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Riverside, CA SO-CAL
    Posts
    762
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #26
    i had a 602 pt word using random board it was about a month ago the word was MEZES and i had 4 tw and a tl on the z and i added the s to another word .

  7. Droid
    adr3nalin3's Avatar
    Member #
    91937
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    56
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus & OG Droid
    #27
    first move with 648 and my friend resigned right away lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best wordfeud scores.....-ownage.jpg  
    Last edited by adr3nalin3; 10-27-2010 at 12:33 PM.
  8. Master Droid
    ntrddragn's Avatar
    Member #
    12322
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    863
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by adr3nalin3 View Post
    first move with 648 and my friend resigned right away lol

    nice...wow
  9. Theme Developer
    kook's Avatar
    Member #
    20945
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,041
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    KookDoes
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by adr3nalin3 View Post
    first move with 648 and my friend resigned right away lol
    omgomgomgomg
    Search "kookahdoo" on the market for my themed apps.
  10. Droid Newbie
    foolmuck's Avatar
    Member #
    134369
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    EVO
    #30

    This was just ridiculous on the random board

    had to take a picture. TripleTripleDoubleDoubleWords and then DoubleLetter on the X. Plus the full point for all letters.



    I also got a 208 once on the standard board with SQUIRREL (Triple Word Double Word, Double Letter on the Q).
    Last edited by foolmuck; 11-05-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. WORDFEUD members
    By jpeeps05 in forum Android Games
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 05:23 PM
  2. WORDFEUD game!
    By jpeeps05 in forum Android Games
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 10:39 AM
  3. Scores App
    By boos1906 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 10:49 AM
  4. Why are our MFLOPS scores so low?
    By razorseal in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:27 PM
  5. Quadrant scores on SS 4.2
    By Asterisk in forum ChevyNo1
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:44 PM

Search tags for this page

best wordfeud word
,
high score wordfeud
,
highest score in wordfeud
,
highest score on wordfeud
,

highest wordfeud score

,

wordfeud cheat board

,
wordfeud forum
,

wordfeud high score

,
wordfeud high scores
,

wordfeud highest score

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+