Feel free to challenge me. I'm jasonmpa on there.
My username is the same as here, JayCizzo. I play frequently.
"My experience has taught me that a man who has no vices has damned few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln-
But it looks like you can play several games against several people. I just started a second game.
I'm not very good at this, so if anyone else isn't, you can play against me and maybe I'll have a chance of winning.
I'm deb123 on there.
Oh if you need a word game to pass the time, WordUp! is free and a word timed game. Pretty fun. Kind of like boggle.
I have a request: how about a way to challenge a play. I know you compare against an internal dictionary (I was refused UZI), but I played RENDED when it should have been RENT. My friend called me on it, and after research found that he was right. So some way to have a challenge or recall would be nice. Other than that, fantastic game. I can guarantee 2 purchases when you go paid version.
My name is Areyes on there if anyone wants to play.
Love this game as well. A few things I've noticed:
- It seems to run better on my friend's EVO on Sprint than my Droid on Verizon as far as push notifications go. Mine are often delayed or don't happen at all while his are instant.
- There's no +50 bonus for bingo (dropping all your tiles on one play)
- The center square isn't double score like in Scrabble
- While the Random board is fun, it's pretty ridiculous how many points one can get off of one word (definitely more for casual games and not so much for competitive games because of this)
- Using Adblock script on my ROM is awesome - don't see the ad after each turn at all.
Really though, these are just nitpicks about it. Really love it, and the random board makes for some interesting games. Front facing camera that records the other person's reaction to a 200 point word you play would be hilarious.
Invite me, too: Schteef
Verizon Moto Droid | Android 2.2 | Lots of ROM switching lately.