DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Dungeon Quest

Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3

Thumbs up Dungeon Quest

Does anybody currently play the game Dungeon Quest? I did a search for RPGs and this one came up. Started playing and I'm immediately hooked!

It's a simple interface but it's the kind of game where you keep checking back every 10 minutes or so to see what things you can do. A lot of a fun if you're looking for a Fantasy Themed/RPG that doesn't require your complete attention or a lot of battery drain.

3. Nice Guy
    Member #
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    Nice, but I would like to see some screen shots of the action. I've looked on YouTube, but there are different games with the same name.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Yup I got it and log in once a day to quest. add me to your party 504.441.878 the more in your party the better the fight outcomes. im lvl 22 at the moment with 93 ppl in my party.

whoa, the geek in me has shone through. lol
    A measure of success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    What does the game actually look like and do you fight other players or only monsters?
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    You can find an entire walkthrough on GameFaqs and the fellows over at XDA-Developers have a very long thread with a lot of information on how to create your character and what you should do as you level.

There are two different applications in the market right now. One gives you a bonus 20 Gems (these are hard to come by and can be bought$ from the creators) but if you install the second one also, then it gives you another 25 Gems.

As you play the game, you are fighting against other players and winning their gold but it's just a basic graphical game and doesn't contain any actual battle scenes or animations.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I just was looking at m:Vampire as I was browsing through all the apps and games on marketplace.

I find it disappointing that you cannot randomly recruit people..you have to know their ID? No way to get noticed actually in the game?
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKastle View Post
    I just was looking at m:Vampire as I was browsing through all the apps and games on marketplace.

I find it disappointing that you cannot randomly recruit people..you have to know their ID? No way to get noticed actually in the game?
    Doesn't seem to be any way of getting to know them in the game. In the FAQ there are a list of 500 IDs that can be used to add to your party.

I emailed the developer about an updated version for 2.0 but I haven't heard back from them yet. The game has a lot of potential if they add some updated graphical elements.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    It isn't really about communicating or getting to know them I just think it would be a good idea to be able to randomly recruit. Looking online for people's id numbers is a bit of a hassle. I think we should be able to attempt to recruit people we fight or at least people who are currently playing...like possibly a section that lists current people in the world? then you can accept/reject requests without even communication.

Links