DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Gameboid: Pokemon Emerald

  1. Junior Droid
    chrisbkreme's Avatar
    Member #
    2229
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    22
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Gameboid: Pokemon Emerald

    I have the full version of gameboid, and I am playing pokemon emerald. The only way to evolve some of the pokemon is to trade them back n forth to a friend. Is there a way to do the equiv of a wireless connect between droids, like you can with the real GBA SP?
  2. Master Droid
    NVash's Avatar
    Member #
    7076
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    498
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #2
    I'm new to the whole Droid emulation scene but as far as I'm aware it wasn't possible on regular emulation. Knowing this, I doubt it is possible. But if it is Id be very interested to know how.

    That and how to cheat to get other Pokemon such as Mew and Mewtwo.
  3. Droid
    Xris's Avatar
    Member #
    2465
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    39
    Phone
    Motorola Droid a855
    #3
    Yeah I'm playin Fire Red.. I think we're outta luck on this one
  4. Senior Droid
    Anonymouse's Avatar
    Member #
    5828
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    149
    Phone
    Dare
    #4
    Is there some sort of Gameshark/Action Replay plugged into the emulators?
  5. Droid
    Prodigy4's Avatar
    Member #
    8389
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Much Love To The SFC
    Posts
    45
    Phone
    Moto Droid...cmon now
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Xris View Post
    Yeah I'm playin Fire Red.. I think we're outta luck on this one
    just out of curiosity, how did you get it? i'm dying to play this and blue and yellow. the classics ftw haha
  6. Droid
    dlwhdtjr's Avatar
    Member #
    7794
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    DROID <3
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xris View Post
    Yeah I'm playin Fire Red.. I think we're outta luck on this one
    just out of curiosity, how did you get it? i'm dying to play this and blue and yellow. the classics ftw haha

    He's talking about the fire red for gameboy advance.
    The red for gameboy is found here Download: Retro ROM: Pokemon Red.7z

    If you don't have a program to open 7z then please download winrar, WinRAR download and support. WinRAR is a powerful Windows tool to compress and decompress zip, rar and many other formats: Download now and install, then right click the 7z file and click extract files.
  7. Droid
    Xris's Avatar
    Member #
    2465
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    39
    Phone
    Motorola Droid a855
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dlwhdtjr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xris View Post
    Yeah I'm playin Fire Red.. I think we're outta luck on this one
    just out of curiosity, how did you get it? i'm dying to play this and blue and yellow. the classics ftw haha

    He's talking about the fire red for gameboy advance.
    The red for gameboy is found here Download: Retro ROM: Pokemon Red.7z

    If you don't have a program to open 7z then please download winrar, WinRAR download and support. WinRAR is a powerful Windows tool to compress and decompress zip, rar and many other formats: Download now and install, then right click the 7z file and click extract files.
    That's right.. Fire Red is the GBA remake of the classic red. As far as I can tell, nothing has changed.. it's just GBA-able lol and thusly able to be played on gameboid
  8. Master Droid
    NVash's Avatar
    Member #
    7076
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    498
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #8
    Gameboid can only play GBA games? I thought it could play GB, GB Color and GBA.
  9. Droid
    jgorman13's Avatar
    Member #
    1321
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    46
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #9
    nope only gba
  10. P8ntballer789's Avatar
    Member #
    9598
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dirty Jerzy
    Posts
    98
    Phone
    DrOiD
    #10
    so let me get this all straight and figured out for everyone lol.
    1. download gameboid. (in android market?)
    2. download WinRAR download and support. WinRAR is a powerful Windows tool to compress and decompress zip, rar and many other formats: Download now
    3. then download: Download: Retro ROM: Pokemon Red.7z

    I do this all on the droid correct?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

gameboid cheats pokemon emerald
,

gameboid pokemon

,
gameboid pokemon emerald
,

gameboid pokemon emerald cheats

,
how to get pokemon on droid
,
pokemon emerald for gameboid
,
pokemon emerald gameboid
,

pokemon emerald gameboid cheats

,

pokemon for droid

,

pokemon on droid

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+