DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gameloft 3D Games!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Razr Maxx
    Yeah I've always been diehard bugless beast user til one day I got tired of low app space so I tried cyanogen with apps2sd. Switched back cuz apps on sd is slowwwwer and had issues with these games.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'm not able to get NOVA to work with cyanogen. I might have to try BB to see if I can get it to work
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Razr Maxx
    I'm just pissed at how slow apps2sd is. I realize the problem is probably a hardware restriction but arrrrgggg my omnia had 8gb built in. The iPhone/iPod has built in. The incredible has built in. Built in is always faster but I'm so limited on space
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted Moto Droid 2.2 FRG01B
    Quote Originally Posted by chtorr281 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard View Post
    Am i the only who thinks zombie infection looks amazing?!?!
    I bought that for my iPod Touch today. It's a fantastic game overall. I'm super impressed with the graphics and the gameplay is much better than the RE4 iPhone app. I also have NOVA, Dungeon Hunter, Hero of Sparta and Brothers in Arms 2 for the iPod Touch. They're all pretty good games.
    I just bought NOVA for the Droid since I want to support developers who will support Android. Hopefully it'll be as good as the iPod version, since that one is excellent. The download went fine.
    yeah, definetly gotta try bia2 adn hero of sparta, the only reason i made that comment is because zombie infection just caught my eye and then i looked at the video and it looked amazing, then i go to look at what everybody had to say on here, and everyone was talking about nova and dungeon hunter.
  5. DF News Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    bia2 doesnt exist actually for android. and we dont talk about zombie infection cause its a IPHONE game and this is a ANDROID forum and this thread is about the new GAMELOFT RELEASES FOR ANDROID. it doesnt fit the thread. if gameloft will (what i hope) release this game for android then we can discuss about it of course. just my opinion. but nova and the other games are just brilliant too. even if they have not this graphics. gameplay is the importantst thing in a game.
    Last edited by MustangGT500; 05-21-2010 at 04:08 AM.
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by enkryptik View Post
    I'm just pissed at how slow apps2sd is. I realize the problem is probably a hardware restriction but arrrrgggg my omnia had 8gb built in. The iPhone/iPod has built in. The incredible has built in. Built in is always faster but I'm so limited on space

i dont see any difference between speed between apps2sd and standard but then again i use a class 6 micro sd even though most people are saying it doesnt matter since the droid will limit it to class 2 speed.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by victorythagr8 View Post

i dont see any difference between speed between apps2sd and standard but then again i use a class 6 micro sd even though most people are saying it doesnt matter since the droid will limit it to class 2 speed.
    I just have stock sd card but home screens loaded all the apps super slow for me. If it crashed it was nightmare waiting for homescreen and app drawer to fully load again
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Just DL'ed Gangstar. No issues with install, seems to run ok. Will post more info when I have a chance to play. Moto Droid, stock .
  9. DF News Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by victorythagr8 View Post

i use apps2sd too on my milestone with the 8gb class2 card which comes with the device. all apps are running smooth and fine.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    So I went to Top Mobile Games, iPhone Games - Download Java Games for Your Mobile | Gameloft on my droid, clicked on purchase the let's golf game, entered my CC information.... and nothing happened. Is there a step I am missing? (I allowed install from unknown sources in the app settings)

Edit* appently wells fargo blocked all my gameloft CC transactions because it detected it as possible fraudulent activity...
    Last edited by hairdewx; 05-21-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Links