DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gameloft 3D Games!

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayze View Post
    Have they completely disabled downloading games from their site? I've tried multiple times to buy NOVA but I get nothing.
    Only works if you visit from your phone's browser.....
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Diordna View Post
    Am I allowed to post the APK for some of these games so you guys can get them for free?
    I wanna know if I can first, because I think what they're doing is wrong so it makes me want to give out the APK's so I don't read anymore people trying to buy the games and not getting the games.

Handing out APKs of paid apps is considered warez, is highly illegal, and is a bannable offense, IIRC. I wouldn't post APKs if I were you.
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID - rooted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diordna View Post
    Am I allowed to post the APK for some of these games so you guys can get them for free?
    I wanna know if I can first, because I think what they're doing is wrong so it makes me want to give out the APK's so I don't read anymore people trying to buy the games and not getting the games.

Handing out APKs of paid apps is considered warez, is highly illegal, and is a bannable offense, IIRC. I wouldn't post APKs if I were you.
    Hince why I said I wouldn't and I'm done talking about it. I know nothing about these APK's you even talk about... lol

EDIT: Deleted some of my posts so I don't get any dumb messages from mods. lol
    If anyone asks, I was never hear. Good day! =]
    Last edited by Diordna; 05-19-2010 at 12:17 PM.
    Ultimate Droid
    Need help rooting or putting on a custom ROM? PM me!!!

Thanks for allowing me to be the second member ever for the Spotlight of the Week in the Rescue Squad section!!

4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Razr Maxx
    Nova, Gangstar, and Sandstorm all work perfect on droid but had to change rom from cyanogen to bugless beast for nova and gangstar to work.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by hairdewx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by griswolds53 View Post
    not to beat a 3 legged horse...but anyone with an incredible able to see any games. i went to the wap store, and tried to buy golf...but it, as well as none of the others are there for the incredible. Is this another Motodroid thing? or are they not for sale yet? If they are and i cant get them it may be enough to push me over the edge and trade my Incredible in and get another Motodroid. Quite frankly i am jacked that i spent $532 on something that can't get what a one year old phone can.
    Could be this:

Gameloft Announceth then They Taketh [Fail] | Android Tapp. Android App Reviews
    You have to visit the site from your mobile browser; I was able to download Tom Clancy's HAWX from the WAP site (awesome graphics, BTW) - It WAS, however, an ordeal to get to the point where I was able to download the game; took a call to GL support and an email to my gmail account in order to get the link.
    still does not let me from my mobile. every time i try to go to gamelofts site it takes me to the verizon wap store version and tells me that no games are availible for me...
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    NOVA and Sandstorm look pretty amazing, someone i showed was like "isn't that a phone?" Gangstar is just meh imo, the graphics are kinda poor besides the actual people and there are strange bugs like the people will just fall down and get back up mid-cutscene. Real Football looks pretty good but I don't know much about sports games so I can't speak for the gameplay.

For all the games the multi touch controls can be a little buggy but after 10-20 minutes of gameplay you easily catch on, the two things I found myself doing to control the on screen joystick easier was to press down on the screen more firmly and make sure it's pretty clean before playing for best contact with your thumb.

Really loving NOVA, I was surprised at how easy it is to play on the phone.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I can't seem to get gangstar to work. When trying to download, the bar fills up all the way but never does anything after that. Would anyone be able to zip up the game data files and upload them?
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Eris to D1 to DX to Tbolt.
    Quote Originally Posted by shpen View Post
    I can't seem to get gangstar to work. When trying to download, the bar fills up all the way but never does anything after that. Would anyone be able to zip up the game data files and upload them?
    I have the same problem with Gangstar. I am going to try out Sandstorm. I really like Asphalt 5.
  9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    still does not let me from my mobile. every time i try to go to gamelofts site it takes me to the verizon wap store version and tells me that no games are availible for me...
    Are you sure you don't have your browser in "desktop" mode?
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Are you sure you don't have your browser in "desktop" mode?
    yea. no dice. just wont happen. i tried clearing my cache and settings....still takes me to the verizon/wap store, every time i click on gamelofts link in google. i have an incredible. not sure if that is an issue...probably is..
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Links