2) Pull down notification window on Droid and tap USB, click "Mount"
3) Open Droid device SD from My Computer, or mount it if your on mac
4) Make a folder. Title it whatever you want, but for organizations sake, maybe make it "ROMs" with a subfolder called "SNES", etc
5) make sure to unzip the rom you have download
6) play the file inside (*.smc for snes, *.nes for nes, etc) in the folder
7) Pull down navigation window on Droid again, turn off USB storage
8) Fire up SNESoid or whatever you're using and open, browse to the directory you made, and voila! it should be working.
Also, please take a glance at my thread regarding Save States. Let's start sharing any progressed/unique save states!