DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: PSX4Droid => General Discussion

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    It might be the Rom you are on. When I went from UD3.5 to 4.0 it finally worked for me. FFIX still just gives a black screen though. Everything else has been working.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID - rooted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    It might be the Rom you are on. When I went from UD3.5 to 4.0 it finally worked for me. FFIX still just gives a black screen though. Everything else has been working.
    Oh so I AM allowed to just rename the file then?? I'm doing everything right?
    Ultimate Droid
    Need help rooting or putting on a custom ROM? PM me!!!

Thanks for allowing me to be the second member ever for the Spotlight of the Week in the Rescue Squad section!!

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    resident evil 1-3 will run great and i didnt test it, ya know why? because im smart
    for u people who still dont understand, resident evil 1-3 uses pre-rendered backgrounds and that uses less resources then 3d models, duh!
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    Hey, noob question from me, what exactly do you mean you went from UD3.5 to 4.0? Thanks for any info.

I still haven't got a copy of Tekken 3 that works. I do have the game but don't know nothing about making ISO's plus my copy is pretty darned scratched. For example, if any of you know of the Tekken 3 file that works for your Droid, about what size is the Tekken 3 file you have that is working for you. The one I have right now on my phone is exactly 671,802 kb's . I'm just wanting to go through the process of elimination. This one isn't working for me, so if anyone has a Tekken file that works, could they tell me what size their file is, exact size preferable. Thanks for any info.

So far I've got Crash Bandicoot and Marvel vs Capcom working, both pretty well actually. I've tried Tekken 3, not found a good one that works for me yet. I'm about to test Bloody Roar 2 and see how that goes and I'll post results.

The big one for me to get is, TOBAL NO.2. If anyone has got that file and can get it to work, PLEASE tell me or PM me or something. Thus far I haven't even got one of these downloaded although I've got one in progress (likes about 15 minutes) but I don't have a lot of hope that it's a real file that will work on my Droid X.

I guess we could all help update exactly what games seem compatible, I mean without getting in any legal trouble. I, myself, and probably a lot of you own at least 20 to 50 PS1 games. Many of those are scratched, mishandled, been used by our kids as frisbees, lol, so legally we aren't stealing since we do have the game. Heck, I've "stole" from Sony when I bought half of my games, at yard sales, flea markets, heck I got 10 playstation 1 games for $1 at a yard sale about 3 years ago, all of them worked except for Rival Schools.
    Last edited by smokecombs; 07-26-2010 at 01:31 PM.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Question

will ROM buddy work for the psx4droid emulator
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID - rooted
    Quote Originally Posted by smokecombs View Post
    Hey, noob question from me, what exactly do you mean you went from UD3.5 to 4.0? Thanks for any info.
    He went from Ultimate Droid 3.5 to Ultimate Droid 4.0.
    It's a ROM (rooted users have)

Side note, I CAN'T EXTRACT THINGS! Please someone help already it's killing me. I run Ubuntu's OS and none of the extracting things work for it. Idk what to do in the terminal either.
    Ultimate Droid

Thanks for allowing me to be the second member ever for the Spotlight of the Week in the Rescue Squad section!!

7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID - rooted
    Also... is it possible for someone (through AIM for example) to send me the already extracted files, like after they extracted the .7z can they send me over the ISO or BIN so I can put it on my phone?
    Ultimate Droid

8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    Quote Originally Posted by Diordna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smokecombs View Post
    He went from Ultimate Droid 3.5 to Ultimate Droid 4.0.
    It's a ROM (rooted users have)

Side note, I CAN'T EXTRACT THINGS! Please someone help already it's killing me. I run Ubuntu's OS and none of the extracting things work for it. Idk what to do in the terminal either.
    Oh, cool, thanks. Maybe I should try to root...may wait awhile though.

Bloody Roar 2 does work, I just downloaded it. It is super slow on a stock Droid X, no root or overclocking or whatever. It's playable though, just sort of like a slow motion movie. Sound isn't too bad, sounds really good at the intro, etc.. Will test more games as I get them converted from my own or downloaded, etc..

Not sure how to extract anything from a phone, I just do it on my PC, plug in my USB cord and transfer my files to my X.

What games are you wanting, Diordna. Is it possible to send files like this from my phone. I don't mind sending you the few games I have, no problem. JUst hit me with a PM and instructions on how to do it. Like I say, I'm new to the smart phone world.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID - rooted
    I mean I can't extract from my PC, I'm using Ubuntu (linux) Operating System.
    Do you have AIM??
    Ultimate Droid

10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    I just ran spyro on my moto droid with no lagg at 30 fps.
Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Links