DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: PSX4Droid => General Discussion

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by maxohkc View Post
    Yes there are pictures but no beta's because they are expecting to sell the product and a beta would be very retarded and no use for it.

They didn't beta test the iphone 4 very well, and look at what a disaster that phone is turning into.

Even a limited beta test along with some impressions of the actual emulator running would go a long way to pacify everyone long enough to guarantee a sale. I beta test a ton of software regardless if I am allowed to or have to go to torrents, either way when it finally goes "gold" I am the first one to purchase it.

At this point I AM worried about stability, compatibility, speed, and bugs.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuglio View Post
    Yes there are pictures but no beta's because they are expecting to sell the product and a beta would be very retarded and no use for it.

They didn't beta test the iphone 4 very well, and look at what a disaster that phone is turning into.

Even a limited beta test along with some impressions of the actual emulator running would go a long way to pacify everyone long enough to guarantee a sale. I beta test a ton of software regardless if I am allowed to or have to go to torrents, either way when it finally goes "gold" I am the first one to purchase it.

At this point I AM worried about stability, compatibility, speed, and bugs.
    yeah your right maybe i spoke a little harsh when it comes to a beta. But the fact is that the iphone 4 isn't an emulator which use code so i really doubt that a beta emulator would be a good idea , and they thought the samething i wish the app had a beta too
    Last edited by maxohkc; 07-13-2010 at 06:15 PM.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Honestly I am thankful that you go to this length to keep the rest of the community informed. I think what is the most worrying / offputting is the complete lack of input from the devs. You have to track them down and bug em to get questions answered, I am sure they are quite informed that they have a 38 page thread begging for this, would be nice to pop by / throw the starving masses a crumb (screenshot, 10 sec video of a FF7 battle or anything lol).
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I'm going to stop emailing Yong. I've only sent about 3, but he seems to be getting very annoyed with his responses.
    The latest was " We plan on releasing it soon. Please wait. Thanks!" After I asked him about the chance of releasing a beta build or even a video about it.

Arghhhh.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted Moto Droid 2.2 FRG01B
    Quote Originally Posted by droid-face View Post
    I'm going to stop emailing Yong. I've only sent about 3, but he seems to be getting very annoyed with his responses.
    The latest was " We plan on releasing it soon. Please wait. Thanks!" After I asked him about the chance of releasing a beta build or even a video about it.

Arghhhh.
    I doubt It's because he is annoyed at you, it looks like that might be an automated message because he is agitated by the collage of people bombarding him with emails, probly everyone who emails him is getting that message.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard View Post

I doubt It's because he is annoyed at you, it looks like that might be an automated message because he is agitated by the collage of people bombarding him with emails, probly everyone who emails him is getting that message.
    It's not automated I dont think.
    He's come up with 3 different replies for the emails I've sent him.

He probably is annoyed by the amount of people who are asking about it, since they might be on the verge of releasing it.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    worth to wait..
    hope that it will be finished soon..
    really wanted to plaayy my ps/psx game on my android..
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Arghhhh.
    Like I said no way in hell will there be a beta build, and i bet hes just stressed out he probably is getting a lot more emails now due to this thread actually. But just try to be patient. he is working very hard to get it out to everyone.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    See? This is what I was talking about before. They're getting bombarded with emails because they announced something exciting for android before it was done. Because Android users are like starving children and good games are our FOOD, taunting us with oven fresh pepperoni pizza is only going to send us into a frenzy.

I wish I could go back in time to when I didn't know about this emulator, angry birds, or popcap games coming to android. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.
  10. DF News Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member

Arghhhh.
    Like I said no way in hell will there be a beta build, and i bet hes just stressed out he probably is getting a lot more emails now due to this thread actually. But just try to be patient. he is working very hard to get it out to everyone.
    yes guys pls STOP bombarding them with emails ! i know zod many years and i had contact with him before he startet developing the psx emu with yong. so itīs enaugh that im writing with him. and max haves good contact with yong so itīs enaugh that he is writting with him. all others PLS stop this. be glad that they do this great thing. and just wait. if there are any news, zod, yong or me or max will post them here.
Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Links