Hey guys. I know many of you are oldschool gaming freaks and are dreaming of some good 8 bit ports on our devices, such as the legendary super mario from the good old nes . Chris is also some kind of the late 80īs / early 90īs maniacs. So he decided to develope a great new Jumpīn Run, open source builded, which takes advantage of the new possibilities of next gen smartphones.
So guide our nice android robot through dangerous levels, enjoy the very well done graphics and also the outstanding soundtrack from this new masterpiece of portable retro gaming.
Game description :
- Roll, jump, fly, and stomp your way through 40 challenging levels.
- Possess enemy robots and control their movement.
- Discover the secret of the mysterious Source that powers the island, and meet the warring factions that are vying for its location.
- Supports all screen sizes and resolutions.
- Requires 5MB of flash storage space.
- Completely open-source.
- Free download from Android Market.