DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Parallel Kingdom - MMO for Android

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Privette1995 View Post
    I'm only at level 4 in all my weapons and armor....guess thats the problem!!!
    Hey, just got your message about the city. We can discuss it in game tomorrow. I will be on a lot then since I have the day off and the wife is in work. Glad to see some people are still enjoying the game. I am level 12 or 13 now and I am still having a blast. The hardest part is getting used to the game. Its different and has a steep learning curve along with a poor tutorial to start. Once you get past that, there is a lot to enjoy about the game.
    I see on your post that you are in NC.....we could easily work on a city together then...I guess, not sure how its done but both of us being in NC will cut down on travel feathers!!! I'm building a farm now and want an oil well
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Yeah, it started me of in "Clemmons" as my city but I haven't actually joined it so I am still free. I have just been quietly farming wood, iron, stone, crystal, and oil, and then when I hit a certain amount of each I will be willing to settle down and start a city.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I just started my oil well in Knightdale!!! I think we can start other cities even after becoming a member of one, right?
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    I'm only at level 4 in all my weapons and armor....guess thats the problem!!!
    Hey, just got your message about the city. We can discuss it in game tomorrow. I will be on a lot then since I have the day off and the wife is in work. Glad to see some people are still enjoying the game. I am level 12 or 13 now and I am still having a blast. The hardest part is getting used to the game. Its different and has a steep learning curve along with a poor tutorial to start. Once you get past that, there is a lot to enjoy about the game.
    Yep, I am learning it quickly. :P I have a ton of towers and resources now heh.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Spread the word!!!! This game is awesome. Feel free to use this code to get you 1000 gold after the tutorial is finished though, fajdr
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I just started my oil well in Knightdale!!! I think we can start other cities even after becoming a member of one, right?
    You just need to leave the city you are currently tied to, to start a new one. Any new city you help create you will always have the "key" to their city, which allows for free travel to that city for forever. So if we started a city together you would always be welcome to my city free of roc feather charge. You would then be allowed to leave and then join a new city, while still retaining the key to mine. This is why there are people bragging about owning 40+ keys.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Hey if you guys need help starting a city hit me up... i think i have almost all the mats already to start one... my name in the game is Jimmyg
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
    Hey if you guys need help starting a city hit me up... i think i have almost all the mats already to start one... my name in the game is Jimmyg
    I am thinking about starting one as well.. just need all the information on it.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    For those near NC who want to start up a city, send a PM to me, Varking, in game with how much wood, gold, and stone you have. Stone will be the hardest to come by.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I'm in NC, but just started yesterday so I don't really have much.. still figuring it out. What is a good way to make money? I'm nearly broke =/

I screwed up too.. had 2 large oil wells and a crystal hut thing going and then left my city so I could join one a little closer to my area and didn't realize it would make me loose my stuff as well as cost me 1000 gold to join a new city... couldn't afford it, ugh. Now I'm a member of some random city because someone offered to pay for the fee.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Links