DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Parallel Kingdom - MMO for Android

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1 & R2D2 Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremecanefan View Post
    Does this work with WiFi? I had a connection time out when i tried, I dont get great reception in my house.
    It should work with wifi. Just give it a go and see what happens.
    Ok cool, got it. Used your referral code. What do you get out of it? gold?
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Does this work with WiFi? I had a connection time out when i tried, I dont get great reception in my house.
    When and if you complete the tutorial, its a book in your inventory, you get 1000 gold, and I get 200 food.

Also, once you complete the tutorial feel free to post your referral code here and I will add it to the first post.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1 & R2D2 Droid 2

When and if you complete the tutorial, its a book in your inventory, you get 1000 gold, and I get 200 food.

Also, once you complete the tutorial feel free to post your referral code here and I will add it to the first post.
    I did the first tutorial, hopefully thats all i needed to do. My code is hxiam. I got my sister to try it on her iPhone, hopefully she does the tutorial so i can get some food.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

I did the first tutorial, hopefully thats all i needed to do. My code is hxiam. I got my sister to try it on her iPhone, hopefully she does the tutorial so i can get some food.
    I promise to add it tomorrow I am just really exhausted from work tonight. Just wanted to post and say I haven't forgotten.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Update coming!

Updates and New Content Arriving Monday

1/14/2010 Hey PK,

We've some cool new tweaks and new content to offer. There will be a server restart on Monday, January 18th at 10:30am (US Central time) and that is when the following changes will go into effect.

First, we've been looking at making the city mechanics a bit more balanced. I won't tell you everything that we are adjusting right now. However, for the time being, I will say that the dump prices will be decreased 20% for the city-based resources. That means Crystal will be dumped for 8 gold each and Crude Oil will be dumped for 4 gold each. Also, you may have already noticed that we've fixed the military Golems so they are now a bit more formidable. We will make a more comprehensive announcement a day or so before the update explaining the other adjustments.

Second, you will have much greater control to customize your notifications and preferences. You may have already noticed the new "Notifications" link in your Profile. This feature is already live and allows you to decide whether or not you want to receive out-of-game notifications for many different in-game occurrences. Check out this feature now by visiting your Profile and tapping the "Notifications" link at the top.

On Monday, there will be another link in your profile page called "Preferences." This link will allow you to customize your preferences for some in-game notifications.

You will be able to decide preferences for: If you want notifications when your wells are full If you want to send notifications to others when you sign on If you want to receive notifications when others sign on And a couple other settings

Third, we're very happy to announce that a bunch more Faces will be available. There will be 25 additional Faces for EACH gender. That's 50 new Faces! And these will all be available in every Trade Post, so no more having to find a Traveling Merchant just to get a new face.

That's all for now but stay tuned because there will be a more in-depth announcement coming a day or so prior to the update. Thanks everyone =)
  6. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    did the thing and didn't get 1000 gold. it said i did, but i don't have it.. sad day.
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    did the thing and didn't get 1000 gold. it said i did, but i don't have it.. sad day.
    You completed the tutorial? It is an item in your inventory, I think it is a book. Once you complete it you should get it. If not, tell me in a PM or post here what your characters name is and I will send you gold.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Razr Maxx
    it said i got it and i didn't either. then i did something else and the 1000 gold appeared. strange. anyways, cool game. played for quite a bit friday and yesterday.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1 & R2D2 Droid 2
    I am finding it hard to obtain food...seems nothing really sells in the market. Refuse to pay to level up.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Get an invite to Happy Valley. That's the big market. 100 wood goes for 15000 gold, which can get you 100 food. Leather is worth more.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links