DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Walkabout - Cute new puzzle game!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hi!

Which version are you running? I had alot of reports of this issue on Amazon. Its related to 3.1 and 2.3.4 so it totally hit me by surprise! I did release a fix for it and the latest version on the market should have it.

When did you download it? The fix went out almost a week ago now.

Is there any chance you can run a logcat while you're playing and try to catch the crash? If you're willing and need some help on how to do it send me a pm or reply here! I would really appreciate it - its a very intermittant problem that only affects some people and very hard to trace

Quote Originally Posted by funskey View Post
    Have downloaded the full version of the game. Excellent Game. There is one problem however while playing the game on the motorola xoom. It has now happened 3 times now. When I complete a level say level 10, when the queen comes with a bubble informing the number of stars I have won, sometimes there is no bubble and the game hangs the tablet so that it auto restarts after a period of complete inactivity during which time I cannot shut the tablet down or do anything else. This happens only when I am playing the game and not any other time. Like I said it has happened 3 times now and the last was just a few minutes ago. Kind of makes me pray every time I complete a level that the tablet does not hang. Please do something abt this.
    Walkabout - Extremely challenging puzzler! Also Honeycomb and XOOM compatible
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...zzle-game.html
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Updated to fix lots of minor bugs. If you have any issues please let me know!
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know the full version of Walkabout is now FREE on GetJar for a limited time. Go grab it now! No registration or personal info needs to be entered, there's no ads or any other funny business, just point your phone/tablet here:

http://getjar.com/Walkabout

In case you don't know about GetJar, its one of the oldest app stores, and the biggest free app store in the world. They're offering select apps for free. There's some very big names there too ilke Gamelion (Doodle Fit), Konami’s (Krazy Kart Racing), Imperio, Handy Games ‘Guns ‘n’ Glory, Herocraft’s ‘Farm Frenzy’ and TouchType’s ‘SwiftKey X’.

GETJAR GIVES AWAY $1 MILLION WORTH OF FREE APPS AS ITS GOLD PROGRAM EXPLODES About GetJar

From a developer perspective they pay me a small amount per download. So please go check it out, its free for you, and every download generates me a small amount of money to work on my next indie game (even if you don't like it and uninstall it!)

Kam

PS. ignore the '0 downloads' stats there, it only just came out and those stats won't update till tomorrow!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Links