DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: full screen?

  1. Junior Droid
    kstr0h's Avatar
    Member #
    17848
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #1

    full screen?

    i have a few games such as street fighter, megaman and aladin.

    there all a small screen when playing, is there anyway to make it bigger or full screen?
    Last edited by kstr0h; 12-29-2009 at 04:52 PM.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Newbie
    vivimatsuk's Avatar
    Member #
    17255
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Motorola Droid!
    #2
    open the emulator > menu > scaling mode > stretch to fit screen
    there you go dude hope this helps
  4. Droid
    tareq's Avatar
    Member #
    72693
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    84
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by vivimatsuk View Post
    open the emulator > menu > scaling mode > stretch to fit screen
    there you go dude hope this helps
    I am having the same problem I think! with robo defense, frozen bubbles, cestos and heavy gunner etc... I didn't have problems before but now everything is above each other or very big (not fit in screen) I am not rooted and I tried change the home replacment and restart the phone, same! **PLEASE HELP**

    + i dont know what you are talking about?!
  5. Rescue Squad
    titans's Avatar
    Member #
    11378
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,668
    Twitter
    @titans_df
    Phone
    Incredible
    Premium Member
    #4
    He's talking about games on emulators like Nesoid. To fix the problem you're experiencing the developer needs to add support for the screen size.
  6. Droid
    tareq's Avatar
    Member #
    72693
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    84
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
    He's talking about games on emulators like Nesoid. To fix the problem you're experiencing the developer needs to add support for the screen size.
    it's not screen size issue! I had and played those games for over a month then whenever I open them they are too big (always you have zoomed to top left) so I just see top left on the full screen but very big and can't see anything else offcurse. I am on moto droid stock and I tried all the normal methods: repoot, remove battery, uninstall all the games and reinstall. please help!
  7. Super Moderator
    Bob Dammit's Avatar
    Member #
    14607
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    N 42 05.183 W 079 10.914
    Posts
    1,718
    Liked
    37 times
    Phone
    Droid.
    Premium Member
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tareq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
    He's talking about games on emulators like Nesoid. To fix the problem you're experiencing the developer needs to add support for the screen size.
    it's not screen size issue! I had and played those games for over a month then whenever I open them they are too big (always you have zoomed to top left) so I just see top left on the full screen but very big and can't see anything else offcurse. I am on moto droid stock and I tried all the normal methods: repoot, remove battery, uninstall all the games and reinstall. please help!

    It is a screen size issue. The settings in your emluator are set for a larger screen. The top left corner of the screen is "fixed". It is weird the screen is set larger than your physical size, usually the game is sized for a screen smaller than the droids. Look at it this way:

    Here is Oregon Trail, notice the black bar on the right side of the screen. My physical screen is larger than the screen the game is set up for.






    This is the same picture, when the game screen it larger than the physical screen. Notice the top left corner is "fixed", and all you can see is the top left corner.


    You need to find a setting in your emulator to change.
    I touched Lord Stanley's Cup on 1/2/11.
  8. Droid
    tareq's Avatar
    Member #
    72693
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    84
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Dammit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tareq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
    He's talking about games on emulators like Nesoid. To fix the problem you're experiencing the developer needs to add support for the screen size.
    it's not screen size issue! I had and played those games for over a month then whenever I open them they are too big (always you have zoomed to top left) so I just see top left on the full screen but very big and can't see anything else offcurse. I am on moto droid stock and I tried all the normal methods: repoot, remove battery, uninstall all the games and reinstall. please help!

    It is a screen size issue. The settings in your emluator are set for a larger screen. The top left corner of the screen is "fixed". It is weird the screen is set larger than your physical size, usually the game is sized for a screen smaller than the droids. Look at it this way:

    Here is Oregon Trail, notice the black bar on the right side of the screen. My physical screen is larger than the screen the game is set up for.






    This is the same picture, when the game screen it larger than the physical screen. Notice the top left corner is "fixed", and all you can see is the top left corner.


    You need to find a setting in your emulator to change.
    I see what you mean. but I am not talking about games on emulators like Nesoid! I am talking about normal games (robo defense, frozen bubbles) I never download/install emulators or nesoid, I don't even know what are those..!!!

    Thanks a lot for the help in advance

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. any app for full screen picture id?
    By Nupe1911 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 07:31 PM
  2. full screen boot animation
    By blue in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 08:42 AM
  3. Full Screen Picture ID? End call??
    By MrMan in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 06:42 PM
  4. Full Screen Hero Widget for Droid
    By zfly9 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 01:23 PM
  5. Home Screen Full!
    By Audiophobe in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 05:11 PM

Search tags for this page

android game bigger than screen
,

how to make oregon trail full screen

,
how to make organ trail fullscreen
,
making oregon trail full screen
,

oregon trail 2 full screen

,
oregon trail emulator android
,

oregon trail full screen

,
oregon trail ii full screen
,

organ trail full screen

,
organ trail fullscreen
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+