DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: full screen?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

full screen?

i have a few games such as street fighter, megaman and aladin.

there all a small screen when playing, is there anyway to make it bigger or full screen?
    Last edited by kstr0h; 12-29-2009 at 04:52 PM.

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid!
    open the emulator > menu > scaling mode > stretch to fit screen
    there you go dude hope this helps
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by vivimatsuk View Post
    open the emulator > menu > scaling mode > stretch to fit screen
    there you go dude hope this helps
    I am having the same problem I think! with robo defense, frozen bubbles, cestos and heavy gunner etc... I didn't have problems before but now everything is above each other or very big (not fit in screen) I am not rooted and I tried change the home replacment and restart the phone, same! **PLEASE HELP**

+ i dont know what you are talking about?!
  5. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Twitter
    @titans_df
    Phone
    Incredible
    Premium Member
    He's talking about games on emulators like Nesoid. To fix the problem you're experiencing the developer needs to add support for the screen size.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
    He's talking about games on emulators like Nesoid. To fix the problem you're experiencing the developer needs to add support for the screen size.
    it's not screen size issue! I had and played those games for over a month then whenever I open them they are too big (always you have zoomed to top left) so I just see top left on the full screen but very big and can't see anything else offcurse. I am on moto droid stock and I tried all the normal methods: repoot, remove battery, uninstall all the games and reinstall. please help!
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Phone
    Droid.
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tareq View Post
    it's not screen size issue! I had and played those games for over a month then whenever I open them they are too big (always you have zoomed to top left) so I just see top left on the full screen but very big and can't see anything else offcurse. I am on moto droid stock and I tried all the normal methods: repoot, remove battery, uninstall all the games and reinstall. please help!

It is a screen size issue. The settings in your emluator are set for a larger screen. The top left corner of the screen is "fixed". It is weird the screen is set larger than your physical size, usually the game is sized for a screen smaller than the droids. Look at it this way:

Here is Oregon Trail, notice the black bar on the right side of the screen. My physical screen is larger than the screen the game is set up for.

This is the same picture, when the game screen it larger than the physical screen. Notice the top left corner is "fixed", and all you can see is the top left corner.

You need to find a setting in your emulator to change.
    I touched Lord Stanley's Cup on 1/2/11.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Dammit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tareq View Post

It is a screen size issue. The settings in your emluator are set for a larger screen. The top left corner of the screen is "fixed". It is weird the screen is set larger than your physical size, usually the game is sized for a screen smaller than the droids. Look at it this way:

Here is Oregon Trail, notice the black bar on the right side of the screen. My physical screen is larger than the screen the game is set up for.

This is the same picture, when the game screen it larger than the physical screen. Notice the top left corner is "fixed", and all you can see is the top left corner.

You need to find a setting in your emulator to change.
    I see what you mean. but I am not talking about games on emulators like Nesoid! I am talking about normal games (robo defense, frozen bubbles) I never download/install emulators or nesoid, I don't even know what are those..!!!

Thanks a lot for the help in advance

Links