DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Razor MAXX HD--Do Not Disturb

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Razor MAXX HD--Do Not Disturb

I am using a relatively new Razor Maxx HD and while traveling with my wife got e-mails and other alerts all during the night. I am running Android 4.1. On my old phone I was able to set up a Do Not Disturb time period where calls etc did not ring during the middle of the night. The Apple I-Phone still has this feature, does Droid 4.1 have it somewhere and I just can't find it?

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    246 times
    Phone
    SM-N900V
    You may want to try using the Smart Actions app on your RMHD. The app works as a way to create settings to occur during specific times or specific places, such as turning Wi-Fi on within the range of "ABC router" and turning Wi-Fi off, once Bluetooth is activated and running inside your running car. The same can be done to set "Quiet hours or DND" say between the 10pm to 6am, all notifications will vibrate and sound will be off. Smart Actions is the app you may want to look at to control these features, there are other apps that provide greater ranges of control, but also these other apps tend to more complicated like the app Tasker. But, Smart Actions is a great place to start, it should appear in your app drawer.
    If you like this signature click on it, copy the [IMG] middle "URL" link to your signature-> in your settings... Enjoy!

4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by KaChow View Post
    You may want to try using the Smart Actions app on your RMHD. The app works as a way to create settings to occur during specific times or specific places, such as turning Wi-Fi on within the range of "ABC router" and turning Wi-Fi off, once Bluetooth is activated and running inside your running car. The same can be done to set "Quiet hours or DND" say between the 10pm to 6am, all notifications will vibrate and sound will be off. Smart Actions is the app you may want to look at to control these features, there are other apps that provide greater ranges of control, but also these other apps tend to more complicated like the app Tasker. But, Smart Actions is a great place to start, it should appear in your app drawer.
    Thanks, think I have loaded in appropriate information.

Links