I switched over to the Droid Razr Maxx HD last month from the iPhone. I have a lot of questions about the OS - some of which I can't seem to find the answers to when I search. If you guys could help me with some of these that would be great ~
1. How do you take a screenshot?
2. Why is it that even though I set it to zoom even if the website doesn't allow it, I still can't zoom in? Sometimes I get sent to a non-mobile website and I can't zoom in
*note this occurs most often in other apps, not inside of web browsers like Chrome.
3. Why can't I select and copy text from a conversation such as inside of the the stock google talk messenger app? Sometimes the person I'm talking to didn't receive my message and I want to copy and paste it, but I can't even select it!
4. How do I get rid of the "select input" notification? I must have selected it at least 10 times already and it's getting very difficult/annoying to ignore.
5. How do I stop receiving notifications for voicemail?
6. Is there an easier way to delete your "recent destinations" history in the stock maps application than going to the settings > app > delete data?
7. Is there a way to stop receiving notifications or to stop the screen from blacking out while in the stock maps application? I use it while I'm driving to new destinations and sometimes it blacks out and i have to keep pressing it which I don't think is a good idea while driving. Especially if I have to unlock too! Dangerous. And if I receive a text message, I have to close that window! Which is worse if you have friends who send 6+ text messages at a time... I had to pull over and tell my friend to stop texting.
*note I use a different text messaging app (Go SMS) and not the stock messaging app. Everytime I get a text message while in the maps app, it forces me out of the maps app and forces the text message window on top. This doesn't happen with any other app where I can simply close the text message and get back to the app - but even so I feel like an app like maps should have priority over all else.
8. Is it possible to auto download picture text messages instead of having to click on it to download every time? I like just seeing the preview of the image and then clicking the image- rather then pressing "download" and waiting for it.
9. Is it possible to view documents in chrome or other web browsers (such as pdfs etc.) without having to download them? Safari would open the document in another tab and you could download it if you wanted to, but it was not a requirement.
10. Is it possible to adjust the icons in the default lock screen? You know how when you're unlocking you can go straight to an app and one of the apps is text messaging? Since I use a non-stock text messaging app I would really like it if I could switch them around.
Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions/etc.