DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Official (worthless) Motorola announcement

1. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick177th View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DurangoJim View Post

Did you read the article? Show me where it says 2.1 for the Droid. It just says update.
    Ka-thump!!

Everything prior to this has been all 2.1. To even imply it will be something other then 2.1 is rather ridiculous. That's my opinion, YMMV and probably will.
    What does YMMV mean Hook?
    Your Mileage May Vary. Type it in google, it should come up that way.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Driod X Rooted
    This thread is Fine! I just find it weird that everything has been 2.1 the last few months and now those magic numbers are not under the droid update on MOTO's page. I don't think they will screw us. Maybe the person who wrote it up doesn't pay enough attention to detail like some of us do. Hook, I laugh when I see people with Blackberries, then I show them a real Smartphone and they just stand there with their mouths wide. My buddy said "Look, my screen clicks" ROFL!!!
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeymoose View Post
    Here come Android 2.0.2 for the Droid!!! That would be so wrong if they did something like that...
    joeymoose, if that happens I'll go get a Blackberry! That's how sure I am it will be 2.1. And you know how I feel about Blackberry.
    And I'll consider exchanging mine for a Pearl
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Verizon Droid
    This thread is Fine! I just find it weird that everything has been 2.1 the last few months and now those magic numbers are not under the droid update on MOTO's page. I don't think they will screw us. Maybe the person who wrote it up doesn't pay enough attention to detail like some of us do. Hook, I laugh when I see people with Blackberries, then I show them a real Smartphone and they just stand there with their mouths wide. My buddy said "Look, my screen clicks" ROFL!!!
    I'm just kidding Joey. But, you know as well as I, someone is gonna read into that use of or lack of use of words and lose it in here.
    Last edited by Nick177th; 02-13-2010 at 04:45 PM.
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    I'm just kidding Joey. But, you know ad well as I, someone is gonna read into that use of or lack of use of words and lose it in here.
    Hey. If you read the message backwards, it reads NO UPDATE FOR DROID EVER.

That was a joke people. A bad one true but a joke. Don't want to start rumors.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Driod X Rooted
    I know you were kidding Nick. Maybe they will update the announcement "soon" so it say 2.1 for the Droid. But then they will say they jumped the gun and change it, and issue another statement contradicting the first, or is it the second? I'm lost....
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Verizon Droid
    I'm just kidding Joey. But, you know ad well as I, someone is gonna read into that use of or lack of use of words and lose it in here.

I know, be careful what you say Hook. Can't wait to see what this thread looks like in a couple of hours. I'm glad I wasn't the first one to say it but, I caught that "Droid software upgrade" line too. I have to agree with Joey. That was kinda wierd.
    Last edited by Nick177th; 02-13-2010 at 10:27 PM.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Verizon Droid

I don't know Hook. I think my "I'm not saying ANYthing............because they didn't either" joke was better.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    I am glad Motorola has somewhat reached out to its audience. That was my biggest gripe and even though nothing was really stated, it does show they are listening.

Hope they will be more transparent and open in the future and trust their costumers
  10. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    I think Motorola is a Japanese company. The way they are handling this thing is sort of similar to Toyota. At least it seems that way to me. Maybe it's a cultural thing and that's why we are getting these somewhat vague announcements.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links