DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rumblee1

Thread: Iphone 5?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Iphone 5?

Well, unless apple can get the new Iphone to communicate with God, I can't see it being even remotely close to the Motorola razr HD max. Only ones that'll go for this thing, are apple junkies. I mean, I love the macs, I own 2, but the Iphone and IOS - boring. Any other thoughts?
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    msnider23
    Phone
    Galaxy S III
    I agree, I especially if the leaks turn out to be true. This iPhone will be all about playing catch up. Android has been sporting LTE for over a year, and my GS3 screen will still put the 4 inch iPhone screen to shame.

I love my Mac Book Air, but my iPhone saga ended when they announced the 4s. The new iPhone is already behind the GS3 and Motorola's new offerings

Sent from my 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy S III using Forum Runner
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    454-545-5454 x54545

Iphone 5?

"Just works" is just the worst when it doesn't, so instead of wasting time, check out our help and how-to tutorials below, so you can start spending time with your iPhone 5 as fast as possible.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    check full iphone features on google . after buying it..
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Read a review that describes Iphone 5 best. It read while the Iphone 5 Is a vast improvement over the 4S, it's still a 1 year old android with a higher price.
    LoudRam likes this.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    91 times
    Phone
    droid razr
    Had "Today Show" on this morning but not really watching. Heard a reporter say something to the effect of "The excitement of the iPhone 5 has people lining up and pitching tents...". My head whipped around and the reporter was standing in front of a guy who had set up a small camping tent!!
    JB

Droid Forums, Droid RAZR Forum, sharpenin' the cuttin' edge of technology.
    After all, it ain't rocket surgery!!
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr MAXX
    I drove by a Verizon on my way to school this morning, 730am and people were lined up
  8. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    340 times
    Twitter
    garemlin
    Phone
    LG G2 - Nexus 7 v2
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybogg View Post
    Had "Today Show" on this morning but not really watching. Heard a reporter say something to the effect of "The excitement of the iPhone 5 has people lining up and pitching tents...". My head whipped around and the reporter was standing in front of a guy who had set up a small camping tent!!

Yeah they are talking about it on Live with Kelly. One guy camped out for 7 days and an electronics company paid him to wear a t-shirt advertising their company. Another person bought the first spot in line in Chicago for $1000. What is the point??? Is it really that important to be the first??? Do people not know there is a thing called pre-ordering???
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    gamerdiehard
    Phone
    Xperia Mini Pro
    I think the latest iPhone is great though it doesn’t have any physical improvements other than screen size. But still iPhone is a brand and it feels really solid to hold in your hand. It’s pretty rugged phone which has more than everything that a smartphone needs.

I’m Android user and I like iPhone but don’t understand why people use blackberry. I don’t find anything attractive other than Encryption feature.

Any advice?
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    In my opinion, the latest iPhone is great, dual cameras, attracted me, AppleEarPods adopted a brand new headset, greatly enhance the the iPhone5 sound body. iPhone5 uses three microphones: one in the front and one in the back, and one at the bottom. So when we talk can get a clearer sound

Links