KSWEB — a suite of web developer for the Android platform. It consists of: a web server, PHP programming language and database MySQL. KSWEB allows you to organize a platform for running and debugging Web applications (sites) in your Android device. Working with our application is very simple. To start the server it is enough to run our application, select, if necessary, port and the root directory. By default, KSWEB contains a fully functional configuration file of the server, PHP and MySQL. However, if you want something to change them, go to the server options and click on the item «INI Files». Configuration files will be moved to SD-card of your device at «/mnt/sdcard/ksweb/ini/», if available. If repeatedly clicking on the item settings «INI Files» KSWEB will use the internal configuration files. We listen to your needs. Thank you for choosing KSWEB!
What's in the plans?
1) Review the requirements for the Android operating system, in particular
reduce the requirements for the version of Android to run the application to 2.0;
2) Add the ability to track the flow of errors arising when working with php and mysql;
3) Move the log files on the server and mysql on sdcard;
4) Extend the additional PHP libraries. For example, pdo_mysql;
5) Move the database files to MySQL on sdcard.
Web server + PHP + MySQL for Android |