DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Live Wallpaper Ideas

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #

Live Wallpaper Ideas

Hi all... I have just completed learning how to create live wallpapers... Does anyone have and ideas which i can start by practicing on? It can be simple or advance. Thankyou in advance

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    I've been looking for a cool wallpaper with dragonflies every one I've seen is cheesy! I don't know if it matters but I like whimsical stuff !
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hi Guys!!

I am having concept of Mathematical Figures Live Wallpaper. you can try this out

Enjoy the excitement of one of the best Mathematical figures live wallpaper.Get Dancing Mathematical figures right inside your android phone!!
    Fill your home screens with mathematical figures, here are some of them :

1.Glittering Circles HD Live Wallpaper:

Live Wallpaper Ideas-glittering_circles.jpg

Glittering circles HD Live Wallpaper adds glitter to your android screens. This live wallpaper shows the circles of various colours glittering at different positions of your mobile screen
    Get this exotic live wallpaer at:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result

2.Moving Planes Live Wallpaper:

Live Wallpaper Ideas-moving_plane.jpg

Moving Planes Live wallpaper includes various ellipse moving at your Android screen. Look of the live wallpaper is enhanced as ellipse moving is a combination of two or more ellipse and they are of different colour which extraordinarily enhances the look of the live wallpaper.
    Check out at:

3.Animated Stars Live Wallpaper:

Live Wallpaper Ideas-animated_image.jpg

Animated Stars Live Wallpaper shows the set of stars moving randomly in various directions on your android screen. These stars are being created using two beautiful ellipses of various colours.Multiple colours used enhances the look of the wallpaper and make it quite different from other wallpapers. Get the touch and feel of beautiful colors of which stars are made.
    Get this at:

4.Rotating Circles Live Wallpaper:

Live Wallpaper Ideas-rotating_circle.jpg
    Rotating Circles HD Live wallpaper is a live wallpaper includes colourful circles moving at your Android screen. Look of the live wallpaper is enhanced as circles of different colours get combined at some places and generates a new moving look. Combination of two or more circles of different colours extraordinarily enhances the look of the live wallpaper. This live wallpaper shows the circles of various colours sparkling at different positions of your mobile screen. Rotating circles are colourful and looks like bubbles in the water. Get this amazing live wallpaper at:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result

5.Shining Diamonds HD Live Wallpaper:

Shining Diamonds HD Live Wallpaper includes colourful and shinny diamonds moving at your Android screen. Look of the live wallpaper is enhanced as lines of different colours get combined at some places and generates diamonds which is definitely a new moving look. Combination of two or more lines of different colours extraordinarily enhances the look of the live wallpaper. This live wallpaper shows the lines of various colours sparkling at different positions of your mobile screen. Rotating lines are colourful and gives amazing look. Have a look at:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result

6.Shining Figures Live Wallpaper:

Live Wallpaper Ideas-shinning_fig.jpg

Shining Figures Live Wallpaper includes colourful and shinny figures moving at your Android screen. Look of the live wallpaper is enhanced as lines of different colours get combined at some places and generates some extraordinary figures which is definitely a new moving look. Combination of two or more lines of different colours extraordinarily enhances the look of the live wallpaper. This live wallpaper shows the lines of various colours sparkling at different positions of your mobile screen. Rotating lines are colourful and gives amazing look. Get this at your Android sceens at :

Enjoy this awesome mathematical Live wallpaper at your beautiful android screens!!!
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Awesome!! Thanks for them.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by nobreak1970 View Post