DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 91

Thread: Debating if I should buy a Rezound. Would like to get some tips and opinions.

  1. Master Droid
    t35rk's Avatar
    Member #
    240981
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    273
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDenver View Post
    I saw it today...the Rezound did not look pinker to me. The only difference I saw was that it is brighter. And the banding in some gradients.
    Go to any page with a white background, like a search page.. The Rezounds that I have seen are pinkish.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  2. Master Droid
    t35rk's Avatar
    Member #
    240981
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    273
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDenver View Post
    I saw it today...the Rezound did not look pinker to me. The only difference I saw was that it is brighter. And the banding in some gradients.

    The earbuds on the Rezound kill anything else you will see included on any other phone. And if you don't want them, you can sell them. So it is like getting a $50 rebate check.
    The ear buds have little use for a power user other than the hassle of selling them.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  3. Master Droid
    JeffDenver's Avatar
    Member #
    63406
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    924
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Nexus 4 (Rooted Stock)
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by t35rk View Post
    If you test the LG camera and the HTC camera side by side in a Verizon store, I almost guarantee you will prefer the results on the LG.
    The LG adjusts white balance way better than the Rezound, and the results are sharper and more zoomed in.
    I tried that as well. The whites looked whiter only because the screen is brighter.

    When you look at the pictures in a neutral medium (like your computer) there is no difference in the whites. Thats why image comparisons should not be done on the phones themselves if you're trying to compare cameras.
  4. Master Droid
    JeffDenver's Avatar
    Member #
    63406
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    924
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Nexus 4 (Rooted Stock)
    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by t35rk View Post
    The ear buds have little use for a power user other than the hassle of selling them.
    LOL...getting expensive earbuds for free is a bad thing?
  5. Master Droid
    JeffDenver's Avatar
    Member #
    63406
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    924
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Nexus 4 (Rooted Stock)
    #55
    Quote Originally Posted by t35rk View Post
    Go to any page with a white background, like a search page.. The Rezounds that I have seen are pinkish.
    I am not seeing that on mine. And have not seen any reviewers mention it.
  6. Senior Droid
    sr.torres22's Avatar
    Member #
    238970
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rogers,AR
    Posts
    149
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    Torres22R
    Phone
    Eclipsed Bionic
    #56
    Well, seems to me that i should check out all the mentioned phones. Would have to wait till the tax refund time anyhow. Can't just out put $600+ on the table out of nowhere. Was set on the Rezound though. This will give plenty of time to look around.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  7. Droid Sensei
    tgyberg's Avatar
    Member #
    16974
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,752
    Liked
    712 times
    Phone
    D1/DX/DB/Nex/Note2
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by sr.torres22 View Post
    Well, seems to me that i should check out all the mentioned phones. Would have to wait till the tax refund time anyhow. Can't just out put $600+ on the table out of nowhere. Was set on the Rezound though. This will give plenty of time to look around.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    I checked ebay and used Bionics are going for about $220 so that will help a little bit!
  8. Senior Droid
    sr.torres22's Avatar
    Member #
    238970
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rogers,AR
    Posts
    149
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    Torres22R
    Phone
    Eclipsed Bionic
    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by tgyberg View Post
    I checked ebay and used Bionics are going for about $220 so that will help a little bit!
    Yea, was hoping to kinda break even when i sold it. Guess that won't happen
    -__-

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  9. Master Droid
    JeffDenver's Avatar
    Member #
    63406
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    924
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Nexus 4 (Rooted Stock)
    #59
    I cant believe how cheap good phones have gotten on eBay...I remember trying to buy a Droid 1 for my sister on there back in the day and the prices were almost retail.
  10. Master Droid
    t35rk's Avatar
    Member #
    240981
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    273
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDenver View Post
    I tried that as well. The whites looked whiter only because the screen is brighter.

    When you look at the pictures in a neutral medium (like your computer) there is no difference in the whites. Thats why image comparisons should not be done on the phones themselves if you're trying to compare cameras.
    I'm talking about white balance. You are talking about brightness. They are two different things.

    Pictures absolutely should be compared on the phones they are taken to judge a camera. The vast majority of pictures taken on a phone by the vast majority of camera phone owners are viewed on the phone. It is not logical to use a more obscure measuring stick over an every day one.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Debating a Bionic...
    By TheJester34 in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 08:01 PM
  2. Debating on Rooting or Not
    By CC268 in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 06:20 PM
  3. Debating on rooting Droid.
    By droijo in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:57 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:36 PM

Search tags for this page

buy rezound or maxx
,
does rezound have gps
,
htc rezound ics
,
rezound camera yellow tint
,

rezound ics

,
should i buy a rezound
,
should i buy the htc rezound
,
should i get a rezound
,
should i get the rezound?
,
when does rezound get ics
,

when will htc rezound get ics

,

when will rezound get ics

,

when will the rezound get ics

,
why should i buy rezound
,
why should i get the rezound
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+