After months of hard work (ask our wives!), we are starting today a closed-beta program with our new floating split-keyboard for Android tablets. The current beta version (https://market.android.com/details?i...android.tablet) has become very popular and got nice reviews and ratings, but the upcoming version is even nicer: it floats when you split it, so it doesn't take space from the underlying application. Moreover, you can drag each half anywhere you want and resize it to gain even more accessible application space.
Our beta tester list is already full (in fact, we got thousands(!) of request to join it), but the official release to the Market is not far.
- Context sensitive text-prediction and correction in English, French, Arabic, German, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Korean and Hebrew.
- Keyboard layouts for over 30 languages. Self learning in any language.
- Support in downloadable Theme Packs (ICS Theme already published).
- Many new customization options (colors, background image, fonts and more).
- Much better performance than before.
- Many improvements and bug fixes.
Thank you all for your support and valuable feedback through the past months! Please keep sharing with us your thoughts and comments.
And if you also own an Android mobile device, please try (and rate!) our phone version: https://market.android.com/details?i...aitype.android. It has over 200,000 downloads in the Android Market.
Happy New Year!!