Just by looking at the community you can see the following:
1. Fan bases are based on apps/roms used NOT the phone you're on.
2. People who like one app tend to like the same applications as the other people that like that same app.
3. Well voiced replies with strong content are rare.
4. Suggesting a change or recommending a merge of the communities into one large strong community is like asking iPhone uses to use an android phone.
5. The community is weak and is basically walking in circles till we can do the same thing well enough, and when we do we find more reasons to not stray from the path.
I mean really people, when you claim so much customization, speed, work, development, etc. why is everyone so based on the same apps for the same purposes, that do the same things? Why aren't we working towards a more stable, well informed, caring community? Why aren't we working to make tricky rom management, backups, customization, apps that work BETTER then the ones we have now, and for that matter MORE apps? I mean, there's over 100 email packages on the market and if I asked for a recommendation most would tell me k-9, well I don't like k-9 give me something new and unique!
Why aren't we doing these things when we need to work towards a future with many options, ease of use, advance uses, and unforseen astonishment?
What does the community think?