So I have a milestone with a small carrier but being the idiot I am flashed baseband without researching up on it long enough and realized it was not the bluegrass cellular baseband and needed to be reactivated, I called them up and they said to bring it in but I may just be screwed basically. Now, I may be stuck with a cheap dumbphone for 2 years.
However, I MAY also be able to scrape together 400 for a HTC Desire, it is currently bluegrass's top phone and now that I got a chance to try the onscreen keyboard find myself using the slide out for only the longest messages. They will also be getting the milestone X aka the droid X in the undefined near future only listed as "coming soon" however it will probably be nearly 200$ more, I put together some pros and cons compared to my old droid and the droid x but I would like to know if you had anything more to add.
- 1ghz roughly twice as powerful as my droid
- HTC Sense, if it gets old I can always root and remove it
- only 420
- Android 2.2
- Older phone like droid
- 5mp vs 8mp
- Smaller is also a con when it comes to typing
- Newer model
- Also 1GHZ
- 8mp camera
- Larger screen good for typing
- Huge, my droid is too big for my pocket and this will only be worse
- Most likely going to be way more money then I can scrape together in less then 3 months
- unreleased as of now
I realize some of you might dislike these kinds of threads but I am fairly new to the smart phone game and you may have better knowledge of brand quality, a feature one might have over the other or have even or do own both.